Orbis International Ethiopia invites all eligible Contractors of Category GC/BC 7 & above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 08/06/2021
- Phone Number : 0116620996
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/26/2021
Invitation for Bid
Orbis International Ethiopia and Wolaite Zone would like to Construct One Block Building for the expansion of Areka Secondary Eye Care Unit (SECU) in Areka Health Center, Wolaite zone, SNNPR in 2021.
- The office invites all eligible Contractors of Category GC/BC 7 & above who would financially and technically capable to furnish the necessary labor, material and equipment to undertake the above mentioned Construction.
- Interested bidder should have:
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Tax payer identification Number (TIN),
- Renewed Trade license for 2013 E.C,
- Renewed Evidence of being registered in the supplier list of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA),
- Tax clearance certificate, issued from mandated and authorized Tax Authority,
- Valid and Updated Recommendation testimony certificate or letter, issued from mandated and authorized Construction Sector for the bidder, not known by poor performance, delaying and termination of contract in the last five-year bidder’s project experience,
- The bidder Should have to submit a letter from Wolaite zone Urban Development & Construction Department (UDCD) or other zones where they have been working in.
- A complete set of bidding documents will be distributed starting from the 1st date at which the tender notice is announced on the newspaper and/or local notice boards up to 21st day from Orbis International Ethiopia Head office & Orbis International Ethiopia Wolaite zone project office free of charge,
- Bidders with poor efficiency in Wolaite zone cannot compete for this bid. (Will be automatically rejected)
- Bidders should provide their bidding document:
- The Original and two Copies of the technical document shall be in separate sealed envelope and marked as “Original technical Document’’ and “Copies of technical document “respectively and both original and copies including ‘’bid security’’ shall be in sealed envelope. CPO attached with original
- The Original and two Copies of the financial document shall be in separate sealed envelope and marked as “Original financial document’’ and ‘’Copies of financial document “respectively and both original and copies shall be in sealed envelope.
- Both documents stated under 5.1 and 5.2 shall be inside a mother sealed envelope and should be submitted to Orbis International Ethiopia Wolaite zone project office before 2:00 PM of the 21st day of the announcement. Late bids will be rejected. Bid box will be opened in the same day at 2:30 PM in the presence of the bidders or their representatives. If the 21st day is not a working day, it will be opened on the next working day.
- N.B:- The Technical and financial document should be submitted in separate sealed envelope in a mother envelope.
- The Bid Security should be 20,000 ETB in the form of CPO only made by the name of Orbis International Ethiopia.
- The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of this bid.
Orbis International Ethiopia,
Addis Abeba, Yeka Sub –City, K. 11/12, Haile G/Selassie Avenue,
Rebecca Bldg. 3rd Floor/ETHIOPIA. P.O.Box 23508 CODE 1000,
Tell + 251-11-662-0996/97