Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) Call for Consultancy Services for Project Evaluation
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 10/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0116622712
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/14/2022
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)
Call for Consultancy Services for Project Evaluation
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) is a non –profit making and non-governmental indigenous organization established in 1990.The organization’s main focuses are Health and development.
OSSHD is implementing Integration of HIV/AIDS and Sexual Reproductive Health services as community bases Intervention funded by BftW. The Project has been implemented in one region and two administration cities (Amhara (Gondor), Addis Ababa and Diredawa) of some selected nearby woredas and sub cities).
OSSHD is planned to assess the achievement of project results as per the approved indicators, and to learn from the process, lessons learnt, challenges encountered during implementation and advise/recommend on the future program design and implementation that can both improve the sustainability. In addition, the evaluation will aid in the overall enhancement of OSSHD’s HIV/SRH integration programming.
Therefore, qualified and licensed consultants with relevant experiences in the area are invited to compete by submitting technical and financial proposals for carrying out this assignment.
The bidding proposal should include at least the following requirements.
- Profile of the consulting firm and an outline of recent experiences on similar assignments,
- Reference from the consultant’s clients for similar assignments (letters and certification)
- CVs and other documents that depict the experiences and knowledge of the team members to be assigned for this particular venture,
- A clear description of the methodologies and work plan in the proposal need to execute the assignment,
- Certificate of competency, registration for VAT, Tin, Renewed work /Trade License
- Interested applicants can collect the TOR documents up on paying 200 Birr from OSSHD head office located in Bole Sub City, Woreda – 6, House No.740.53 around EgziArab Church near to Tsinu clinic. Office Telephone No +251-0116622712/39.
- The bidders shall submit the technical proposal and price quotation in separate sealed envelope and the bid bond should not be less than 2% of the quoted price.
- Deadline for proposal submission and bid closing date will be after 10 consecutive days following the date of announcement and at 10:00 am local time and the bid will be opened at 10:30 am in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives.
Remark: OSSHD reserves the right to cancel and /or reject the bid partially or fully