Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) invites interested biddders for the development, design and print information, education and communication materials (IEC)
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 11/07/2022
- Phone Number : 0116622712
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2022
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)
Invitation to develop, design and print IEC/BCC material
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) is an indigenous non-profit making organization (NGO) established in 1989 with the support of religious bodies, FMoH and some International Organizations with aim to prevent and control HIV/AIDS, providing care service for infected and affected individuals, families and vulnerable children. OSSHD is the pioneer national organization in initiating community-based HIV/AIDS interventions, providing comprehensive care services for PLHV and vulnerable children in Ethiopia.
The main objective of this assignment is to develop, design and print information, education and communication materials (IEC) to raise awareness and adoption of the development initiatives ensuring community resilience to promote healthy seeking behavior and improved service.
- Conceptualizing, designing, printing and other pre- press work like Scarf, brochures, booklets, note book, folders, roll banner, pen, wallet, leaflets, postal stationeries, shopping bag, umbrella, steal mug,
- The materials for all the above formats are required to be made in Amharic, English and Afaan Oromo.
The bidding proposal should include at least the following requirements.
- Profile of the printing company and an outline of recent experience on similar assignments.
- Two Reference from the consultant’s clients for similar assignments.
- consultancy firms should submit their respective technical and financial proposals in a separately sealed envelope and the bid bond should not be less than 2 % of the quoted price
- Certificate of competency, registration for VAT, Tin, Renewed work/trade license
Interested applicants can collect the TOR documents up on paying 200 birrs from OSSHD head office
Deadline for proposal submission and bid closing date will be after 10 consecutive days following the date of announcement and at 10:00 am and the bid will be opened at 10:30 am in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representative.
Remark: OSSHD reserves the right to cancel and/or reject the bid partially or fully
OSSHD Head Office, P.O. Box 2385, Bole Sub City, Woreda 6, House Number-740.53, around Megenagna area, on the road from Amice to Egziabeher Ab Orthodox Church.
For additional inquiries use Telephone Numbers: 0116622712 /0116622715
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia