Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) seek the consultancy firms to consult and guide the organization to design and implement a Management Information System (MIS)
- Category : IT Consultancy
- Posted Date : 05/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0116622712
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/27/2022
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)
Invitation for Management Information System (MIS) and Website Development Consultancy Service
OSSHD is a registered non-profit, Civil Society Organization that has been working for the benefit of vulnerable population including women, youth and children since 1990. OSSHD operates its programs that are designed to address major health, social and development problems in Ethiopia.
OSSHD IT system is only a basic system with computers, internet connection, and email and there are no standardized electronic systems, adapted MIS software nor any appropriate server for centrally managing the information requirements of OSSHD. In line with the operationalization and institutional strengthening strategies of OSSHD, a robust, up-to-date, fully-fledged and integrated (hardware and software) MIS system is required. Moreover, OSSHD website which was designed and functioned a years before is not fully -fledged and thus the organization decided to design and implement a new website
The MIS plan includes but not limited to
- Installing data management software in the head office (server) and connecting to branch offices
- Automation of OSSHD System
- Upgrading of the organization website and organization-based E-mail
- Capacity building training to the staffs of the organization on website message development and protocols
This plan of automation needs installment of different software’s (Commcare, Syrex, Power Bi, Survey CTO or any other option) that are user friendly and can easily suit to the organization. It is therefore OSSHD intends to seek the consultancy firms to consult and guide the organization to design and implement a Management Information System (MIS) and fully -fledged website.
The bidding proposal should include at least the following requirements.
- Profile of the consulting firm and an outline of recent experience on similar assignments.
- Two Reference from the consultant’s clients for similar assignments.
- CVs and other documents that depict the experiences and knowledge of the team members to be assigned for this particular venture,
- consultancy firms should submit their respective technical and financial proposals in a separately sealed envelope and the bid bond should not be less than 2 % of the quoted price
- Certificate of competency, registration for VAT, Tin, Renewed work/trade license
Interested applicants can collect the TOR documents up on paying 200 birrs from OSSHD head office
Deadline for proposal submission and bid closing date will be after 10 consecutive days following the date of announcement and at 10:00 am local time and the bid will be opened at 10:30 am in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representative.
Remark: OSSHD reserves the right to cancel and/or reject the bid partially or fully
OSSHD Head Office, P.O. Box 2385, Bole Sub City, Woreda 6, House Number-740.53, around Megenagna area, on the road from Amice to Egziabeher Ab Orthodox Church.
For additional inquiries use Telephone Numbers: 0116622712 /0116622715
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia