Organization for Welfare and Development in Action (OWDA) invitation is therefore being to secure competent for the rehabilitation of six damaged health facilitate under the project target locations
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0257752085
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/03/2022
ORGANIZATION FOR WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT IN ACTION
INVITATION TO OPEN TENDER
Organization for Welfare and Development in Action (OWDA) is a national non-governmental humanitarian organization established in 1999 in jigjiga Ethiopia, serving pastorals and agro-pastoral communities in the Ethiopian Somali Regional State. OWDA has received a project entitled Continuation and scaling up of Lifesaving emergency essential primary health response project for drought-affected communities through provision of essential health services in Moyale (SM), Hudet, and Kadadumo woreda of Dawa zone and Horashagah and Hararey of nogob Zone Somali Region.
The main objective of the project is to provide life-saving assistance on essential health services to deliver comprehensive primary health services including sexual reproductive health integrated with Minimum Initial Service Package (MISP), management of Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) mental health, COVID-19 pandemic measures to contain the spread of the virus, psychosocial support, SGBV clinical case management, disease surveillance, focusing to reduce the causes of morbidity and mortality rates resulted from public health events..
The proposed project will provide support to a variety of health services through
• Provision of basic essential/primary health care services/consultations through Mobile health and Nutrition teams (MHNTs) and support of static health facilities through health system strengthening
• Provision of Capacity buildings to health workers, health extension workers, and community members via training, workshops, sensitization sessions, coaching, and mentorship skills
• Provision of Reproductive Health services integrated with Minimum Initial Service Package (MISP) into emergency health service and Support Clinical Management of Rape kits and services.
• Strengthening disease surveillance and improving the capacity of disease outbreak management
• Strengthen the capacity of district health offices (surveillance training, etc.) to respond in emergency settings
• Mass vaccination of all illegible children for measles and other preventive immunization antigens.
- Addressing social determinants of health problems through the collaboration of key actors
• Management of Children with/without Medical Complications of Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM)
This invitation is therefore being to secure competent for the rehabilitation of six damaged health facilitate under the project target locations (Moyale, Hudet and Qadaduma woredas of Dawa zone somali region Ethiopia) the project will repair fencing of the health facilities, latrine rehabilitation, and health facilities physical structure rehabilitation.
Interested suppliers qualified and legally registered in Ethiopia for the rehabilitation and construction works and have valid trading licenses, meet their tax obligations may obtain, the complete set of tendering documents at the following OWDA Offices during office hours:
OWDA Head Office, Ambesa Building 9th Floor, Maskel Square, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Telephone (0115) 537041/
OWDA Jijiga Office, Kebele 04, Jigjiga, Ethiopia, Telephone 0257752085
The tendering is from July 20th, 2022- to August 03th, 2022.
The deadline for picking the tender documents is July 20th, 2022, 3:30 pm and submission of tender is August 04th, 2022, 10:00AM.
Bids shall be opened at the OWDA Jigjiga office on 04th August 2022, 10:30 Am in the presence of tenders who may wish to attend.
The Organization for Welfare and Development in Action reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all Tender
NB: Both the receiving of the document and the submission can be obtained from Jigjiga office.
Further instructions are contained in the tender document/RFQ (request for quotation