Oromia Bank invites sealed bids from GC/BC Contractors of grade one and two for the construction of Central Store and Auxiliary Works (Phase I project)
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/21/2022
- Phone Number : 0115183880
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/21/2022
Invitation to Bids
(National Competitive Bidding)
ITB No. OT/09/2022-23
- Oromia Bank has allocated a budget towards the cost of procurement of goods and services, and it is intended that, part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- Now, the Bank invites sealed bids from GC/BC Contractors of grade one and two for the construction of Central Store and Auxiliary Works (Phase I project) at the Bank’s future center of excellence found at Gelan Town.
- Interested bidders may collect a complete set of bidding document by presenting a valid license and non-refundable payment of Birr 500.00 from:
Procurement & Facility Directorate
The Bank’s Head Office Building, 9th floor, Room No. 903
On the Bole road
Tel No. 0115183880/0115572098
Fax No. 0115572091
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on October 21, 2022, before 2:00 p. m.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, on
the day indicated above at 3:00 p.m.
- Oromia Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.