Oromia Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Data Center Firewalls
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0115572098
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/02/2022
Invitation to Bids
(Local Competitive Bidding)
ITB No. OT/11/2022-23
Oromia Bank has allocated a budget towards the cost of procurement of goods and services, and it is intended that, part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- Oromia Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of :
|Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Data Center Firewalls||3|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
Procurement & Facility Directorate
The Bank’s Head Office Building, 9th floor, Room No.903
On the Bole road, adjacent to Getu Commercial Center
Tell No. 0115572098 or 0115183880 ext. 9030/9031/9032
Fax No. 0115572091
P.O. Box 27530/1000
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of tender documents may be purchased by interested bidders by submitting a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 for each lot. The payment shall be effected at the Bank’s Africa Godana Branch, which on the same building with the Head office.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office before December 02, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. for both lots.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on the day indicated above and
- At 2:30p.m for LOT I
- At 3:00p.m for LOT II
- Oromia Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.