Oromia Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (OCCSA) bid re invitation for consultancy services
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 03/24/2021
- Phone Number : 0115509839
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/30/2021
Re invitation for consultancy
The first announcement was cancelled, due to the miss matching of publishing date and the opening date written on the news paper.
Oromia Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (OCCSA) in collaboration with Initiative Africa intends to employ consultants for
- Developing 5 years strategic plan (SPM)
- Enhance public private dialogue (PPD) to create conducive business environment after assessing business agendas.
Required qualifications, skill and competencies
- Renewed and relevant business license (consultancy)
- Valid consultancy registration certificate (professional license)
- Relevant academic background Master’s degree and above is preferred
- Evidence of previous work experience at least 5 years on the above mentioned issues
- Submit copy of company profile
- Fluency in English, Afan Oromo and Amharic
- Good understanding of the business community/ preferably with in chamber system/
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal communication and reporting skill
- Able to complete the assignment within 45 days for SPM, 60 days for PPD.
- Qualified candidates (firms) should submit their technical and financial proposals in two separate sealed and stumped envelops for each application.
- TOR document can be collected from OCCSA office starting from the first day announcement in news, for five consecutive days by paying 100.bir only for each..
- OCCSA has all the rights to cancel all or part of this bid.
- Our contact address:- Oromia Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association (OCCSA) Mexico square , Chamber of Commerce building, 6th floor, room 612
Tele:- +251 115509839, 251 115504971 po.box 41826 ,Fax 251 115509934