Oromia Credit & Saving Share Company invites wax, sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resources for Full fledged Core Banking Solution
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 05/29/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571172
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/14/2021
Invitation for Bid
International Competitive Bidding/ICB/
Request for proposal to acquire Full fledged Core Banking Solution
Procurement Reference number: OCSSCO/ICB/CO/01/2020/2021
- Oromia Credit & Saving Share Company (OCSSCO) has allocated the necessary fund for the procurement of Full fledged Core Banking Solution
- Oromia Credit & Saving Share Company invites wax, sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resources for Full fledged Core Banking Solution
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) bidding procedures are open to all eligible bidders
- The bidder shall submit two wax sealed bidding document. These two documents have (one original and one copy) for each technical and financial document. The copy should be photo copy of the original bid document and must be sealed and marked in the same manner as original bid document; the bid security must be wax, sealed and signed separately.
- A complete set of RFP document in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application to the address given below and up on payment of un refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 700.00 only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Directorate, Odaa Tower 5th floor office No. 505, Addis Ababa from 08:30 am to 5:30 pm on Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday except on public or Government holidays, if any.
- Foreign bidders can buy the tender document through legally assigned local representatives
- Eligible local bidders are required to present valid and renewed business license, TIN and VAT registration certificate
- The financial proposals of those selected or qualified consultants shall be opened and financial evaluation conducted after notice of the technical document result announced on the notice board, the bid is valid for 90 days. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security amount 2% of total bid price for project which will be payable on the first demand to client, security need to be in acceptable form of CPO, bank guarantee or cash and the bid security must address of the employer and valid for 28 days beyond bid validity date.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 3:00 P.M, on 14th July, 2021 (Original technical document will be opened on the same day at 3:30, in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend
- Oromia Credit and Saving Share Company (OCSSCO) has the right to accept /reject any or all bids
Address: For further information, bidding document purchase, bid delivery and opening shall be, Employer Adress:-
Kazanchis In front of Zemen Bank, Oda Tower
Telephone: +251-11-5-57-11-72/ +251-11-5-57-11-48/+251-11-5-57-11-74