Oromia International Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Router and Cheque Scanner
- Category : Networking Tools & Accessories
- Posted Date : 09/17/2021
- Phone Number : 0115572098
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/12/2021
Invitations to Bid
(National Competitive Bidding)
ITB No. OT/09/2021-22
- Oromia International Bank S. C. has allocated a budget towards the cost of procurement of goods and services, and it is intended that, part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- Oromia International Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of:
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
The Procurement & Facility Management Department
Oromia International Bank S. C.
The Bank’s Head Office Building, 9th floor, Room No. 903
On the Bole road, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre
Tel No. 0115572098/0115183880 ext.9030/9031/9032
Fax No. 0115572091
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of tender documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 for each lot. The payment shall be effected at the Bank’s Africa Godana branch, which is on the Head Office Building.
- 5. Bids must be delivered to the above office on October 12, 2021, before 2:00 p. m. local time for both lots and must be accompanied by a bid security amount indicated in the tender document.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, on the same date at 2:30p.m and at the same address.
- Oromia International Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oromia International Bank S.C