Oromia International Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the implementation of Branch branding
- Category : Promotional Items
- Posted Date : 07/02/2021
- Phone Number : 0115183880
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/23/2021
Invitation to Bids
ITB No. OT/02/2021-22
- Oromia International Bank S.C. has allocated a budget towards the cost of procurement of goods and services, and it is intended that, part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- The Bank now wants to expand its branch branding which has been started in 2020/21, and invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the implementation of:
Branch branding work at 80 branches of the Bank
- The work is mainly replacing the existing Counter with the newly branded Teller’s Counter, electrical and network installation, painting and related interior works.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
Procurement & Facility Management Department
The Bank’s Head Office Building, 9th floor, Room No.903
On the Bole road, adjacent to Getu Commercial Center
Tell No. 0115183880 ext. 9030/9031 0115572098
Fax No. 0115572091
P.O.Box 27530/1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of tender document may be purchased by interested bidders by submitting a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200. The payment shall be effected at the Bank’s Africa Godana Branch, which is on the Head Office Building.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before July 23, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, on the same date at 2:30 p.m. and at the same address.
- Oromia International Bank S.C reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oromia International Bank S.C