Oromia Self Help Organization OSHO invites all interested and eligible bidders to make operational IFRS and IPSAS conversion to its profit making and non-profit making entity separately
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 10/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0913634900
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/28/2022
INVITATION TO BID
Oromia Self Help Organization OSHO is a civil society organization registered with ASCO bearing certificate number 0262 and operates in the areas of relief, rehabilitation and development interventions.
All its accounts, financial reports and related documents are maintained separately for the non-profit making entity and for the social business within the applicable Accounting Standards as per the new Organizations of Civil Societies Proclamation No. 1113/2019, and Directives.
Following Financial Reporting Proclamation No. 847/2014 and Regulation No.332/2014, the Organization has committed to adhere the regulatory financial reporting requirements.
In response to regulatory financial reporting requirements and as part of financial reporting compliance, OSHO invites all interested and eligible bidders to make operational IFRS and IPSAS conversion to its profit making and non-profit making entity separately for the current fiscal year (FY2022).
- The Oromia Self- Help Organization (OSHO) is desirous to develop IPSAS and IFRS conversion software
- OSHO hereby invites potential and experienced consultants to submit competitive technical and financial proposal for the development of the software and corresponding in-house training
- The detail terms of reference can be obtained from OSHO head office located in front of the Addis Ababa University Commercial College against payment of non-refundable Birr 100.00.
- Consultants are required to submit their offer within ten days this bid is floated.
- The bid will be closed on October 28/2021 at 10:00 am and will be opened on the same date at 10:30 am
- The winner of the bid will be conducted.
- OSHO will enter into binding agreement with the bid winner.
- The organization reserves the right to fully or partially reject the bid
For further information 0913634900