Pastoralist concern would like to invite the competent, eligible and qualified Bidders for appoints external Auditors
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 12/28/2022
- Phone Number : 0114426232
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/09/2023
Pastoralist concern (PC) is a local non-governmental organization founded in 1995. PC is devoted to make a positive lasting change in the life and livelihood status of the pastoral community of Ethiopia through pastoralist development innovations and implementing sustainable pastoralist friendly development projects, humanitarian interventions and action orientated research
Pastoralist concern would like to invite the competent, eligible and qualified Bidders for appoints external Auditors undertake statutory Audit for 1 fiscal year of January 1st 2022-December 31, 2022.
- Eligible audit firms are invited to participate by submitting the following:
1.1. the firm`s profile
1.2 trade licenses (renewed for current year)
1.3 Renewed Certificate /license from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE)
1.4Audit fee to be clearly charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT
1.5 Experience of the Audit firm with audit reporting under International Public sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
1.6 List of the staff members who will be deployed in the Audit and their profile
- Bidders must be submit their financial and technical proposal in separate in person in PC head office
- Work plan and demonstrate ability to finalize and delivery the final audit reports will be negotiate with PC the final winner bidder.
Note:- the price should be including the packing and delivery cost.
- All interested Bidders shall be present copy of their renewed trade license for the year of 2015 E.C, registration certificate, Tax identification and VAT Registration certificate and other supporting documents.
- All Bidders must be submitted their fully documents with unit price to Pastoralist Concern Head Office, within the consecutive 10 working days until the bid announcement
Nifas silk Lafto sub city
woreda 9 saris Adisu sefer Chem house building 3rd floor office No 307.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.