PATH Ethiopia with approval from USAID would like to invite interested bidders to sale nine Vehicles
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 08/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0115504270
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/24/2022
Tender For Sale of Motor Vehicles. No. PATH/001/22
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. As international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH Ethiopia with approval from USAID would like to invite interested bidders to sale nine Vehicles under Listed:
|NO.||Plate NO.||Type||Model||Manufacturing Year|
|1||42-121||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ105L-GCMRS||2003|
|2||42-122||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ105L-GCMRS||2003|
|3||42-124||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ78L-GCMRS||2003|
|4||42-125||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ105L-GCMRS||2003|
|5||42-126||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ78L-GCMRS||2003|
|6||42-127||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ78L-GCMRS||2003|
|7||42-128||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ78L-GCMRS||2003|
|8||42-131||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ105L-GCMRS||2003|
|9||42-133||Toyota Land Cruiser||HZJ105L-GCMRS||2003|
Requirements for participants on the bid: –
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from August 17-19, 2022, from PATH Ethiopia Office at Bole Medhanialem, MOENCO Road, behind the Hub Hotel from Wednesday to Friday 9:00 -12:00 A.M.; 2:00 – 5:00 P.M.
- Participants shall deposit a non- refundable and non- deductible entrance fee of Birr 200.00 in ‘PATH Ethiopia bank A/c no, 1000187250645’ at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia and bring the deposit slip with him/her during observation of the vehicles and collect the bid document.
- Bidders shall register their name and direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of PATH.
- The bidders are required to submit 10% of their tender sum in the form of CPO for each vehicle that bidders interested to bid for. The said amount is refunded to unsuccessful bidders and shall be considered as constituting part of payment of the tender winners.
- CPO shall be addressed to the Program name correctly as ‘PATH’ and bidders fail to do so shall be rejected automatically from the bid.
- CPO amount will be forfeited if bid winners fail to pay the bid amount within two weeks after he/she notified.
- Bid winners are responsible to settle any custom duties/taxes as may be applicable before receipt of the vehicles and transfer of ownership title.
- Individual Participants must be at least 18 years old and shall bring renewed ID card or Passport.
- Doors will be open for observation of the vehicles during the working days from August 22 to 23, 2022, between 9:00AM – 12 AM and 2:00PM – 4:30PM at Kaliti Total, next to Ethio National School, Green International Logistics Service compound.
- Bid submission will be due on August 24, 2022, no later than 5:00 PM and late bidders shall not be accepted.
- Bid must submit enclosed, stamped, signed by authorized person and detail address of bidder stated on the enveloped.
- All bid winners must provide transportation to move vehicles he/she win; PATH will not provide Transportation.
- Unsuccessful bidders can collect their CPO from PATH Ethiopia after the bid winners are identified and disclosed.
- The vehicles are sold on an ‘AS IS’, ‘WHERE IT IS’ and ‘NO RETURNABLE’ BASIS. PATH – DOES NOT guarantee any items in any way.
- PATH shall not take any responsibility for the condition or state of the motor vehicle purchased as each prospective bidder is expected to have viewed the motor vehicle prior to bidding.
- Bid winners are required to pay full amount of the winning price and collect the vehicle/vehicles with in two weeks after they are notified.
- Sell will be to the highest bidder and shall be subject to reserve price.
- PATH Ethiopia has the right to cancel any or all bids.
- Bid result will be notified at our office Noticeboard.
PATH Ethiopia, Bole Medhanialem, MOENCO Road, behind the Hub Hotel,
Telephone No. +251 115 50 42 70/71, Fax no. +251 115 50 43 13,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.