Population Service International (PSI) Ethiopia invites competent contractors with WWC/GC/BC Grade 6 and above of contractors
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 08/06/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0116189553
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/30/2021
Invitation to Open Tender
Bid # PSI/020/2021
Construction Work: Construction of Latrines (Pay-per-Use)
Amhara Region, Bahirdar Town, Ethiopia
Population Service International (PSI) Ethiopia is an independent non-profit organization works on malaria, HIV/AIDS and child survival. PSI hereby invites competent contractors who are qualified and competent service providers who have registered and licensed by the Ethiopian Government for 2013 EC to carry out such services to submit a sealed tender Technical and Financial Proposals to undertake Construction of the following Latrines.
1- Construction of Latrine in Bahirdar Town, Selam Kebele
2- Construction of Latrine in Bahirdar Town, Finot Kebele
Bidders with WWC/GC/BC Grade 6 and above of contractors may obtain the Tender Documents, including the General Conditions, Contract Template, Specification and Bill of quantities and Drawings, for each of the aforementioned activities from August 9, 2021, up to August 27, 2021 from Monday to Thursday during office working hours. through either of the following ways:
- By sending a request to email email@example.com (PSI, Country office, Addis Ababa) or
- Physically visiting PSI, Bahirdar IFI office
|Population service International, Ethiopia
Bahirdar IFI Office
METI Office Park, 11th floor,
Phone: + 251 11 618 9553
Tenders duly filled must be accompanied by:
- Renewed business license for the year 2013 E.C.
- VAT registration certificate
- Company profile showing past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials.
- Bid Security in the name of “Population Service International” for 2% of bid amount in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of bid opening. (Cash and insurance are not accepted). Note: Please attach Bid Security in the envelope for ’Original Financial Proposal ‘.
Bids must be put in wax- sealed envelope, clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal Stamp and name of the project site and their address” and submit their technical and financial document in one (1) original each, (no copies are required) separately wax-sealed to Population Service International to the address stated above in Country office, Addis Ababa OR Bahirdar IFI office on August 30, 2021, before 2:00 PM (afternoon).
Bids will be opened on September 2, 2021, at PSI Country office in Addis Ababa only at 3:00 P.M in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representatives who wish to attend.
Population service International reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.