Population Services International (PSI) expression of interest for the provision of software design and implementation services
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 03/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0116674820
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/05/2021
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit, humanitarian and social marketing organization, working towards making it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services.
PSI Ethiopia uses Intuit, Quickbooks Enterprise (QBE) Solutions 19.0 [Desktop version] as its main financial software and accounting platform to integrate its major tasks of cash, payroll, purchase, vendors, inventory, assets, sales, customers, invoices, credits…etc.
PSI Ethiopia intends to implement an Integrated-Software-Solution [Cost Allocation Tool] that seamlessly integrates with QBE, with the objective of adding essential capabilities for cost accounting and reporting required by FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) and IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards).
The major activities and deliverables of the Integrated-Software-Solution [Cost Allocation tool] will include:
- Fully customizable for common cost pool structure
- Calculate common costs logically and consistently
- Allocate common costs to projects using QBE Chart of Accounts data
- Generate common cost reports – quick access to common costs in real-time for any time frame
- Monitor indirect rate variances
- Export reports and cost schedules to Excel
- Prepare, post journal entries to each project
- Export journal entries to QBE or have the facility to import journal entries from the software
- Graphically display cost pool components and final costs
PSI Ethiopia hereby invites eligible, qualified, and experienced companies to submit an “Expression of Interest” for the provision of software design and implementation services as per details mentioned above. Interested applicants must submit their Expression of Interest along with the following information:
- Detailed company profile which includes but is not limited to history of the company, years in business, range of products and services offered, branch offices, contact details including email addresses…etc
- Verifiable experience in the engagement and provision of similar services demonstrating it has adequate exposure in work domain, particularly in the development of financial software
- Valid Business/Trade License, VAT certificate, Taxpayer Registration Certificate and other verifiable evidence demonstrating its eligibility to engage in similar business
- List of clients and reference letters validating past performance, including performance certificates issued by other international organizations/clients
- Any other necessary information to facilitate the decision making process
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in sealed envelopes (hand-delivered) clearly marked with the phrase:
“PSI/008/2021: Expression of Interest, Integrated Software Solution” at the address stated below no later than April 5, 2021.
PSI Ethiopia considers a firm’s qualification and experience, team profile, past performance, and the applicant’s proposal in terms of detailed plan of action, operating procedures, start and end dates, warranty and after-sales service, when shortlisting invitees. Please note that no further details of the planned solicitation can be made available to applicants (at this time) prior to issuance of the solicitation documents.
PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to change or cancel these requirements at any time during this “Expression of Interest” and/or solicitation process, and will under no circumstances, be responsible or liable for any and all costs associated with the preparation and submission of proposals in response to this Expression of Interest and/or solicitation process.
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI Building Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or+251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia