Population Services International (PSI) is looking to partner with a Media Buying Agency for the placement of TV and Radio advertainments through various/multiple TV and Radio stations
- Category : Public Relations & Public Address Systems
- Posted Date : 04/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0116674820
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/24/2022
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: MEDIA BUYING AGENCY PARTNER
COVID-19 VACCINE HESITANCY SBCC CAMPAIGN
Reference # PSI/011/2022
Population Services International (PSI) is an international non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C., that harnesses the vitality of the private sector to address the health problems of low-income and vulnerable populations in Ethiopia and other countries. PSI Ethiopia works with both the private and public sector in HIV/AIDS prevention and Treatment, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Non-Communicable Diseases and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH). We use the power of marketing to make health services and products more affordable accessible, and appealing. We are a team of more than 240 passionate people dedicated to serving SARA.
PSI Ethiopia’s MULU KP program has been awarded a grant by USAID to create and implement an SBCC campaign on Covid-19 Vaccine Hesitancy. The campaign is expected to last for 12 months and will be implemented in urban and semi urban areas nationwide. The campaign will be implemented in partnership with Ministry of Health (MoH) to support MoH’s efforts to address key drivers of vaccine hesitancy and increase vaccine informed uptake. PSI Ethiopia is currently conducting an audience segmentation exercise with an international research agency. The results from this exercise will reveal the campaign strategy, key messages, and activities.
PSI Ethiopia is looking to partner with a Media Buying Agency for the placement of TV and Radio advertainments through various/multiple TV and Radio stations at national, regional, and community levels. The selected partner – Media Buying Agency – will be working together with PSI Ethiopia throughout the project lifetime (possibly 12 months). In addition-to and apart from the primary or main media placement plan, the selected partner shall also be required to provide TV/Radio media placement services on an ad-hoc basis depending upon requests received from the Ministry of Health and other stakeholders.
- Accordingly, PSI Ethiopia hereby invites qualified, competent local organizations to respond to this “Request for Proposal” (RFP) through submission of the following documents:
- Documents of Eligibility
- A Company Profile
- Technical Proposal
- A Financial Proposal
Evaluation Process and Method:
Applicants and proposals submitted will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Technical capability in managing large-scale and/or long-term projects
- Number of years in the industry (at least 5 years and above)
- Diversity of media buying experience (TV/Radio spots) at national, regional, and community levels
- Diversity and scale of clients served
- Demonstrated experience in sponsorship and influencer recruitment and management
- Demonstrated experience and rates in ad-hoc media buying
- Financial capacity in managing high-value projects (above USD 50,000)
- Bid Responsiveness – proposals’ completeness
- Technical proposal – feasibility of the Media Placement Plan (project, technical, time, finance)
- Financial proposal – financial competitiveness of prices quoted for media placement (TV/Radio Ads) at national, regional, and community levels
Interested applicants may obtain the complete TOR and detailed evaluation criteria from PSI Ethiopia (address below) on weekdays (from Monday to Thursdays) during office working hours (09:00 AM to 17:00 hours) starting from April 29, 2022, to May 24, 2022. Bid responses must be officially submitted-to and received-by PSI Ethiopia (address below) on or before May 26, 2022, till 10:00 AM (morning). All bids shall be submitted in hard copies, duly signed, and stamped, in wax sealed envelopes clearly marked with the RFP reference number and title, the applicant’s full legal name and address.
PSI Ethiopia Address:
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road.
Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI Building
Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or+251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia