ProAct Business & Development Enterprise invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of Generic Enterprise Resource Planning Modules System with Payroll Functionality
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 07/03/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0913031031
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/14/2021
INVITATION TO BID
The Industrial Park Development Corporation (IPDC) – Competitiveness and Job Creation Project (CJCP) intends to buy Generic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system modules for automating the operations of 29 Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) that are being provided Technical Assistance Support through the Project that aims at enhancing the SMEs B2B linkage with FDIs in industrial parks in Ethiopia.
ProAct Business & Development Enterprise on behalf of CJCP, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of “Generic Enterprise Resource Planning Modules (Human Resource Management System with Payroll Functionality, Financial Management System, Inventory Management System, and Performance/Production Management System) that include deployment and commissioning on turnkey basis.
- Finance Management System
- Inventory Management System
- Human Resources Management
- Production/Performance Management System
- Qualification’s requirements include:
- Bidders are required to submit valid business license, professional competency certificate, VAT registration, TIN certificate, and valid tax clearance certificate.
- Financial Performance- Submission of audited balance sheets and other financial statements, for the last 5(five) years demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder’s financial position and its prospective long-term profitability.
- Bidder must submit at least 3(three) Certificates of satisfactory execution of contracts provided by contracting parties to the contracts successfully completed in the last two years.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200.00 (ETB two hundred). The method of payment will be Cash
- Bids (technical proposal with financial proposal) must be delivered to the address below within 10 working days starting from the date of publication of the tender and before 2:00 pm. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on last submission date at 2:30 pm.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100,000 (ETB one hundred thousand) in unconditional bank guarantee.
- The Enterprise reserves the right to reject any bid or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred is:
ProAct Business & Development Enterprise
Bole Sub-City, Woreda 5, H.No. 191/C
Room Number 003
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ato Weletaw Mebrate, Managing Director, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , 0911235139.
Ato Abdi Chali, ERP Consultant, E-mail email@example.com, 0913031031.
Ato G/Hiwot G/Tatyos, CJCP B2B Linkage Specialist Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,0913245404
PROACT BUSINESS & DEVELOPMENT ENTERPRISE