RCSC invites qualified professional consulting firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 05/25/2021
- Phone Number : 0924363895
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/08/2021
REQUEST FOR PEACE MAKING PRACTICES STUDY INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES_Firms Selection)
- Procurement reference Number(RCC/1532/2021)
- Name of Project: Promoting peaceful Co-existence and Harmony among people in SNNPR funded by EU-CSFIII
- Assignment Title: consultancy service for the study of traditional peace making practices in Gamo, Konso and Gedio zone.
Resource center for Sustainable change (RCSC) is an independent local civil society organization working to contribute sustainable change in the country. The organization has a project Agreement with the Civil Society Fund III of the European Union to implement an intervention around to contribute to the restoration of peaceful coexistence and harmonious relations among target community through cultivation peace culture and democratic governance. In line with this, the project has a plan to conduct studies of peace making practices in the project target area of Gamo, Konso and Gedio.
The consultancy services include carrs out of study on the peace making practice, by maintaining all the qualities mentioned in the term of reference.
RCSC invites qualified professional consulting firms (consultant) who can conduct/perform the study.
- Term of reference taken as bid document can be collected from the office Resource Center for Sustainable Change during working days 8:30 AM to 5:00PM or 2;30 to 6:30 and 8:00 to 11:00 local time from 26 May, 20201.
- Each candidate will purchase the bid and submit Sealed /stamped technical and financial proposal, including copies of renewed licenses (consultancy firm), CV, and associated professional competency certificates (for individual consultant and firms) in person to RCSC office. No proposal will be accepted after 15 days
- RCSC reserves the right to cancel or reject the offer,in part or the whole as deemed necessary.
- A consultant will be selected in accordance with the quality and cost based selection(QCBS) method set out in procedure stated in our procurement policy. Further information, including the TOR for the Consultancy service can be obtained at the address below during office hours from the RCSC Finance officer.
- Bid opening: consultancy services bid will be opened on 9 June, 2021 at 4:30 PM local time in RCSC head office Hawassa in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives. Or in their absence, it will be opened in the presence of three witnesses.
- Bid delivery date and place of delivery: Delivery date is no later than 15 days after order and the place of delivery is Hawassa RCSC office (in person) to the address below.
Attention to Ato Biruk Sintayehu
RCSC , Hawassa Finance officer floor No. 1st floor, near to new stadium, on the way to Dayite Hotel.
Tel:+251-0911039095 or 0924363895