Reach for Change Ethiopia is looking to hire a qualified and experienced consultant/firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/18/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/28/2021
Call for Consultancy Service
Reach for Change was registered in Ethiopia as Foreign Organization with certificate number 3419. Reach for Change Ethiopia works to positively impact the lives of youth, women, and children in Ethiopia and build the capacity of local social entrepreneurs to drive social development on a large scale and contribute to the alleviation of unemployment and poverty in Ethiopia.
Through its Innovation lab Program, Reach for Change Ethiopia provides capacity building support for selected social entrepreneurs in addition to financial grants. The aim of this is to support them to develop businesses which have the potential to scale and sustain their social impact and have a significant positive impact on the lives of women, children, and youth in Ethiopia.
Reach for Change Ethiopia in collaboration with GIZ and its Innovation lab program, provides capacity-building support for selected social entrepreneurs. The aim of the capacity-building support is to provide the program participants to develop a prototype, teste and have a minimum viable product.
Based on the above aim a plan was prepared to provide specific capacity building support for start-ups on our Innovation lab Program in Assosa.
Reach for Change Ethiopia is looking to hire a qualified and experienced consultant/firm to deliver coaching/advisory services in the development of value chain analysis and assessment of the demand and supply chain for social entrepreneurs working in the following areas:
- Creating job opportunities for youth
- Support young entrepreneurs to secure investment and mentorship.
- Agribusiness as a means of reducing malnutrition, and income generation;
Required qualification and Experience
- Proposed professional(s) for the work must hold a Master’s Degree in economics, agricultural economics, business administration, and other related fields.
- Experience in advisory or capacity building services with exposure to value chain development;
- Ability to initiate and adopt innovative and creative approaches to analysing and developing solutions to value chain development constraints;
- High-level analytical skills; capacity to translate ideas from value chain stakeholders into marketable investment proposals.
- Should have a renewed license for consultancy service with a TIN registration certificate.
- Sector specific knowledge related to the listed business ideas of the entrepreneurs is an advantage.
A detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the consultancy opportunity, including full details of how to apply and eligibility criteria, can be received by emailing email@example.com
The deadline for applications is June 28, 2021.