Reach for Change (R4C) Call for Consultants
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Source : Reporter
- Posted Date : 06/15/2021
- Closing Date : 06/21/2021
- E-mail : [email protected]
Call for Consultants: Endterm Evaluation for “Interventions increase sustainable livelihoods in Benishangul-Gumuz during COVID-19 and beyond” Project
Reach for Change (R4C) is an international non-profit organization with headquarters in Stockholm, Swede. R4C was registered in Ethiopia as Foreign Organization with certification number 3419 in April 2015.
Reach for Change, Ethiopia in partnership with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) has been implementing a project called “Interventions increase sustainable livelihoods in Benishangul-Gumuz during COVID-19 and beyond” since November 2020. The project is implemented in Assosa town and Assosa woreda.
The consultant will evaluate the results of the project achievements in terms of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability, impact, coherence, and value addition, document learning and recommendations to inform strategies and future project designing and implementation.
The key deliverables of the consultancy are included in the ToR. This consultancy will take only 30 days from the agreement signed between Reach for Change Ethiopia and the consultant firm.
Required Experience and Qualification
This assignment will be commissioned to qualified institutions or a consultant who has:
- Master’s degree in a field relevant to the assignment, such as Entrepreneurship, Development Studies, Public Policy, Social Work, Economics, or relevant social science fields
- Proven experience in carrying out evaluation for development projects particularly in the entrepreneurship and business development
- Very good understanding of social entrepreneurship approaches,
- Experience in evaluating startups and accelerator programs and ecosystem intervention
- Experience of coordinating diverse teams and communicating with individuals/groups at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience of using participatory methodologies
- Experience on quantitative and qualitative research methods and analysis
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills in English language
- Proficiency in computer skills including developing professional layouts and
- Who is able to provide evidence of previous similar works
Mode of Application
Consultants who are interested in carrying out this end-term evaluation, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Request for ToR Endterm Evaluation” to get the detailed ToR and how to apply for this consultancy service.
The deadline for application is Monday, June 21, 2021