Remember the Poorest Community, RPC is looking to recruit eligible audit firm
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 08/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0966204901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/10/2021
Date: August 29, 2021
Remember the Poorest Community, RPC
is looking to recruit eligible audit firm
Invitation for Bid
Remember the Poorest Community (RPC) is an indigenous NGO established 1999 with a renewed registry number 0727 in accordance with Civil Society Organizations Proclamation no. 1113/2019. RPC envisions to see destitute every child, women and community achieve life in all its fullness.
Qualifications and Experiences of Audit Firms
- Classified as a higher grade by the relevant authorized agency;
- Copy of Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)& Value Added Tax (VAT) registration Certificate;
- Copy of renewed trade license issued by the relevant authority;
- Evidence(s) of working experiences and a proven track record of successfully conducting auditing with IPSAS for other related organizations (NGOs);
- Copy of document testifying the settlement of the necessary government taxes;
- Time to complete the audit
Application Closing Date: 10(Ten) calendar days from the first date of this announcement.
Address: Next to Ethiopian Management Institute, on Cheshire Building 3rd Floor.
The bid will be opened on September 10, 2021 at 10:00am in the presence of bidders or their representatives at the RPC’s Head Office address mentioned above. Reception for Bidders is from 9:00am to 5:00pm
For detail, call +251 966 204 901 or +251 118 298 298 or +251 900 468 303
Note: RPC reserves the right to cancel the bid.