Right To Play(RTP) Ethiopia invites all interested and eligible contractors to bid for constructions planned at beneficiary schools in Ada’a Wereda of Oromia
- Category : Other Construction
- Posted Date : 04/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0114670002
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/21/2021
INVITATION FOR BID
Right To Play(RTP) is an international non-governmental organization (INGO) registered with the Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency with a mission of using sport and play to educate and empower children and youth to overcome the effects of poverty, Conflict and disease in disadvantaged communities. Right To Play works in over 20 countries in Africa, Asia, Middle East and in Latin America.
Right To Play(RTP) Ethiopia invites all interested and eligible contractors to bid for constructions planned at beneficiary schools in Ada’a Wereda of Oromia. The bid is separated in to three lots as follows:
Construction of Three(3) O’ Classrooms(G+0 & 18.2 x 6.4m) at Ambelta, Chirati and Mintile Primary schools
Construction of Three(3) Dry VIP Latrines at Sardo, Borer Tina and Okiyo Primary schools
Construction of a Reading Center at Bekejo and Maintenance of Classrooms at Borer Tina and other schools
- Bidders should have
- Construction License GC/BC-7and above valid for 2013 E.C,
- Renewed construction and trade license for the year 2013 E.C
- VAT Registration Certificate and Tin Number.
- provide TAX clearance or demonstrate eligibility to participate for a bid in 2013C
- A complete set of bidding documents, including tender guidelines, Bill of Quantities and drawings will be shared to bidders that can email the abovementioned legal documents and business license mentioned to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, an Email should describe specific Lot which a bidder is interested to participate and shall copy(CC) email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 10,000.00in a CPO prepared in the name of RIGHT TO PLAY. The Bid security must be submitted with separate envelop along with Original Technical Proposal.
- A separate Technical and Financial Proposal should be submitted both having Originals and Copies, following the procedure described the bid document, ina waxed sealed and envelopes to the RIGHT TO PLAY Office in Addis Ababa No later than April 21, 2021 at 2:30PM.
Right To Play’s Country office at:
Stadium near to Federal Transport Authority,
An Business Center, 3rd Floor, Tel +251-114-67000
Kirkos Sub City, Addis Ababa
- The Bid will be closed at 2:30 PM on April 21,2021 and will be opened at 3:00PM on April 21, 2021 at the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who are allowed to attend the session at Right To Play’s Country Office ,Addis Ababa.
- Late bids will be automatically rejected.
- All envelops should be waxed, sealed and stamped and should be clearly marked by the Lot for which a contractor is bidding for.
- RTP will award only one Lot for One Contractor.Therefore, Bidders are adviser to submit their proposal only for a single Lot.
- All constructions are expected to be completed within two months from the date of site handover. RTP kindly advise all bidders to consider this urgency before participating in the bid. RTP will not extend the contract period for prospective winner without considering its donors regulations.
- Except Bekejo, all school are accessed through gravel roads. RTP strong advice bidders to refer GPS coordinates provided in the bid document and visit vicinity of each schools mention in this bid.
- The working language for this tender is:
- RIGHT TO PLAY- Ethiopia reserves the right to reject the whole or part of the bid without giving any justifications.
Right To Play Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub City, around Stadium, near to Federal Transport Authority, An International Building 3rd Floor. P.O.BOX 1375 Code 1250, Tel: +251-114-670002