Right To Play(RTP) is looking for a company (individual) interested in buying a used 4WD Vehicle
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 02/28/2022
- Phone Number : 0114670002
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/08/2022
Invitation to Bid
Right To Play(RTP) is an International NGO working in more than 20 countries worldwide. Using the power of play as a tool to educate, protect and empower children and youth, RTP has reached millions of children living in most disadvantaged communities. In Ethiopia, Right To Play has been operating both in humanitarian and development settings.
RTP is looking for a company (individual) interested in buying a used 4WD Vehicle owned since 2009. Interested bidders (buyers) can physically inspect the vehicle by coming to RTP’s country office located at Lancha on the 1st Floor of the Zefco Building. Currently, the vehicle is NOT functional. Bidders shall agree to collect the vehicle at its present condition. Technical specifications about the vehicle is presented below.
|Vehicle Type||4WD-Ford Station Wagon|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Year of Manufacture||2002. GC|
|Type of Fuel||Benzene|
|Number of Cylinder||Six(6)|
- Bidders are advised to inspect the vehicle before offering a buying Price.
- Visiting hours will be only between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM starting from February 28th to March 4th.
- Bids should be accompanied by 10% of the offer in the form of CPO (Cashiers Payment Order) issued by a reputable bank.
- Bid submission form along with bidding procedure can be collected in hard copies from Right To Play office from Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Bidders shall submit their offer in a signed sealed envelope on March 8, 2022, before 2:00 PM. Bids will be opened on the same date at 3:00 PM.
- Dubious and illegible bids as well as late submissions will be rejected automatically.
- Right To Play reserves a right to cancel this bid at any time.
- Right To Play will not refund any amount after selling the vehicle to a prospective winner.
RighT To Play-Ethiopia
Country Office, Addis Ababa,
Lancha around Concord, Infront of Train Station,
Zefco Building, 1st Floor