Samaritan’s Purse Invites bidders for Payroll Compliance Review Service
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 10/27/2021
- Phone Number : 000
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/05/2021
Invitation to Bid for Payroll Compliance Review Service
Public Bid No: PR21-187-ADD
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Purpose: With over 230 staff, Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia would like to invite a legally recognized and experienced Audit/Accounting/Tax/Legal Consultancy firm to provide a Payroll compliance review of their payroll processes and provide and Assurance over Samaritan’s Purse Payroll compliance with the required payroll practices in Ethiopia, including taxes, other deductions and Applicable Labor law.
Goal: The goal of the review should be to provide confidence in the calculation of employees’ Net Pay, the legal obligation of employer’s contributions and tax remittances, and the complete compliance with Ethiopian labor laws.
Expectation: Samaritan’s Purse expect your firm to review the current payroll calculation workbook covering the period from June 2020 to September 2021 and any other documents if necessary and provide a Payroll compliance review report confirming the following:
- The correct tax rates are being applied.
- We are withholding the correct taxes or other employee deductions.
- Overtime and other benefits being taxed correctly.
- Payroll calculations leading to net pay and other calculations are being applied correctly
- Payroll is in compliance with Ethiopian local labor laws.
Samaritan’s Purse expects the engagement letter with the winning bidder to be signed by mid-November. Thereafter, the review is expected to commence immediately and should be completed by the 10th of December 2021.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligible Bidder should meet the following criteria & submit the following documents:
- Renewed Trading License and Legal Registration
- Tax/VAT Registration Certificates
- Registration with the governing body of their profession/Industry
- Demonstrated professional competency and experience conducting similar reviews.
Bid Submission Guidelines
- The Technical documents and Financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelope.
- Bidder must collect the RFQ from the Addis Ababa office.
- Both documents should be clearly labeled and sealed, “Bid for Payroll Compliance Service 2020/2021” and hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area or emailed to SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org no later than the 5th November 12:30 PM.
- The Bid will be opened without the presence of the bidders, and based on Samaritan’s Purse policy. Samaritan’s Purse reserve the right to cancel the bid without further notice to the bidders.
Address: Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, Next to The Mosaic Hotel.
- O. Box 10485, House No. 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.