Samaritan’s Purse wishes to invite legally recognized BC5/GC6/WC6 and above contractors
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 05/29/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/11/2021
INVITATION TO BID FOR SERVICE PURCHASE OF 100M3 RCC RESERVOIR CONSTRUCTION
Public Bid No: SPE21-055-HOS-02
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to invite legally recognized BC5/GC6/WC6 and above contractors to get sealed bids for the following service purchase. The Bid must be made in accordance with the instructions contained in this Invitation to Bid. Bid documents must be hand delivered to the Samaritan’s Purse International Relief office on or before Friday, 11th June 2021 at 5pm. Bids received after this time and date will be rejected.
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PART 1 – PURPOSE OF THIS INVITATION TO BID
- Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The purpose of this Invitation to Bid is to invite bids from legally recognized Contractors to provide the following construction service based on the detailed specifications and abiding by the Bid Submission Guidelines.
- Required Service
- Service purchase of 100m3 RCC Reservoir at Mehal Gana Kebele of Gombora Woreda, Mehal Gana Motorized Water Supply Scheme Construction.
Eligible bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed Trade Business License
- Tax registration certificate
- Bid Guarantee letter for two months; 2% of the total bid
- Technical and Financial proposal shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes.
- The envelope shall be stamped for Sealed Confirmation.
The bid will open without the presence of bidders based on Samaritan’s Purse policy and SPE has the right to cancel the bid.
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, P. O. Box 10485, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bole Medhanialem, House no 2367, Next to the Mosaic Hotel