Samaritan’s Purse wishes to invite legally recognized Water System (HDPE) Suppliers
- Category : Pipes & Tubes
- Posted Date : 11/07/2022
- E-mail : SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/17/2022
Invitation to Bid for Purchase of Water System (HDPE) Supplies
Public Tender Bid No: PR22-126-SHI- Water System (HDPE) Supplies for Tigray
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization services the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to invite legally recognized Water System (HDPE) Suppliers to provide the following items based on the following Specifications.
Table-1: List of Materials
|1||HDPE PE100 PN 10 of ɸ110mm||Meter||2320|
|2||HDPE PE100 PN 10 of ɸ90mm||Meter||620|
|3||HDPE PE100 PN 10 of ɸ75mm||Meter||200|
|4||HDPE PE100 PN 10 of ɸ63mm||Meter||750|
|5||HDPE PE100 PN 10 of ɸ50mm||Meter||660|
|6||HDPE PE100 PN 10 of ɸ32mm||Meter||200|
|7||HDPE PE100 PN 16 of ɸ90mm||Meter||312|
|8||Saddle Clamp 110mm-11/2”||Pieces||4|
|9||Reducer Compression 110mm-63mm||Pieces||2|
|10||Reducer Female Tee 63mm-11/2”-63mm||Pieces||10|
|11||Straight compression reducer 63mm-50mm||Pieces||6|
|12||Straight Compression Tee 110mm-90mm-110mm||Pieces||1|
|13||90 Degree Compression Elbow 90mm-90mm||Pieces||1|
|14||Straight Reducer compression Tee 90mm-63mm-90mm||Pieces||1|
|15||Straight Female Compression reducer 63mm-1″||Pieces||2|
|16||Reducer Female Tee 90mm-2”-90mm||Pieces||2|
|17||Reducer Compression 110mm-90mm||Pieces||3|
|18||Compression Union 110mmx110mm||Pieces||3|
|19||Compression Union 90mmx90mm||Pieces||3|
|20||Compression Union 75mmx75mm||Pieces||4|
|21||Compression Union 50mmx50mm||Pieces||3|
|22||Compression Union 63mmx63mm||Pieces||15|
|23||Compression Elbow (bend 900)110m x 110mm||Pieces||7|
|24||Gate Valve 4’’ (treaded)||Pieces||1|
|25||Male Adapter 110mm x 4’’||Pieces||2|
|26||Nipple 4’’ GS||Pieces||1|
|27||Union 4’’ GS||Pieces||1|
|28||Gate Valve 21/2’’ (treaded)DN 25||Pieces||2|
|29||Male Adapter 75mm x 21/2’’||Pieces||4|
|30||Nipple 21/2’’ GS||Pieces||2|
|31||Union 21/2’’ GS||Pieces||2|
|32||Reducer Compression 90mm-32mm||Pieces||2|
|33||Saddle Clamp 110mm-2”||Pieces||4|
|34||Saddle Clamp 90mm-2”||Pieces||4|
|35||Male adapter 50mmX11/2”||Pieces||20|
|36||Male adapter 32mmX1”||Pieces||6|
|37||Gate valve 2” (Flanged) PN 25||Pieces||6|
|38||Ball valve (internally treaded) 50mm||Pieces||4|
|39||Water meter 2” (Flanged)||Pieces||1|
|40||Compression Female Elbow 2’’-110mm||Pieces||2|
|41||Compression Reducer Male Tee 110mm-2’’-110mm||Pieces||4|
|42||GS Pipe 11/2”||Pieces||10|
|43||Tee 2″ GI Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|44||Enlarger from 2″-3″ GI Or Reducer 3″-2″ GI Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|45||Male adapter 90mmX 3″ Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|46||Nipple 2″ Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||4|
|47||Union 2″ Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|48||Air release valve 2″ Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|49||Coupler (socket) 2″ Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||4|
|50||Water meter 3” 30m3/H Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|51||Straight compression Tee 90mm-75mm-90mm PN 16 Bar||Pieces||1|
|52||Gate valve 2” Heavy Duty PN 16 Bar||Pieces||2|
Eligible bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed Business Trade License of this budget/fiscal year.
- Tax (VAT & Tin #) registration certificate.
- Experience in supplying Water system (HDPE) supplies has additional advantageous
- Bid Guarantee of 2% the total bid offer for two months; (CPO, Unconditional bank guarantee). Competitors must be writing the CPO or Unconditional bank guarantee in the name Samaritan’s purse International Relief Ethiopia.
- The envelope shall be signed, stamped and Sealed for Confirmation.
- Desired delivery location: Tigray, Shire town, Samaritan’s Purse Warehouse
Bid Submission Guidelines
- The technical document & financial proposal should be submitted separately based on the above requirements.
- This bid advert considered as formal RFQ, and bidders must be willing to supply with
better quality Water System supplies (HDPE) and final quantities may be adjusted as necessary.
- The Separate unit prices for each item should be specifically given, bidders should provide price for a minimum 50% Of line items in the bid, fail to meet the minimum requirement will result to disqualification.
- Bids must be valid for minimum of 60 days from the date of bid closing.
- The bidders will be expected to submit the unit price and transportation with their own Performa invoice
- The documents should be clearly labeled and sealed, “Bid for Water System Supplies PR22-126-SHI’’
- All documents should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area in Our office located at the address below or emailed to SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org no later than the 17th November 2022. 5:00 PM.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders based on organizational policy and we reserve the right to cancel the bid.
- Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, next to the Mosaic Hotel, P. O. Box 10485, House no 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Mekelle town, Keble 18,Operation’s Rescue Office Compound, in front of Sheba Academy.