Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legal suppliers that have related business license for the supply of different size of Eucalyptus pole
- Category : Construction Machinery & Equipment
- Posted Date : 08/12/2021
- E-mail : SPEthiopiaBids@Samaritan.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/23/2021
Invitation to Bid for different size of Eucalyptus Pole
Public Bid: SPE21-141-OFDA-01
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization services the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legal suppliers that have related business license for the supply of different size of Eucalyptus pole for west Guji Gelana Project. Eligible Bidders who have renewed license and Tax certificate they can submit bid document in two-sealed envelope Technical and Financial document separately in the below mentioned address.
The detail required Bid request are listed in the below table:-
|S/No||Items Description||UOM||Quantity Required||Unit Price
(items Cost, Loading, unloading &Transportation cost)
|1||Eucalyptus pole King post for Wall constructions D=12cm, L=4m||Pcs||2,822.0|
|2||Eucalyptus pole wall purlin for Wall constructions D=10cm, L=6m||Pcs||3,542.0|
|3||Eucalyptus pole split for Wall constructions D=10cm, L=3m||Pcs||14,431.0|
|4||Eucalyptus pole split for Wall constructions D=8cm, L=3m||Pcs||12,401.0|
|5||Eucalyptus pole for roof truss of CIS for roof constructions D=8cm, L=4.m||Pcs||416.0|
|6||Eucalyptus pole for roof truss of CIS for roof constructions D=6cm, L=4.m||Pcs||16.0|
Eligible bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed Trade Business License
- Tax registration certificate
- Bid Guarantee letter for three months; 1% of the total bid up on request
- Technical and Financial proposal shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes.
- The envelope shall be stamped for Sealed Confirmation.
Bid Submission Guidelines:
- Winner suppliers will deliver the Eucalyptus pole at Yirgachefe Town, SNNPR.
- The cost of items must include loading, unloading and transportation cost of the materials to Yirgachefe, SNNPR -DDP Terms.
- The eligible bidders must offer the price in lump sum unit cost means- items Cost + Loading + unloading +Transportation cost in terms of lump sum amount.
- Samaritan’s Purse International Relief will negotiate with winner suppliers for the delivery condition at least in two to three Bach time.
- Bids documents must be hand delivered to Samaritan’s Purse on or before 23rd August 2021 1:00 PM Bids received after this time and date will be rejected.
- The bid will open without the presence of bidders based on organizational policy and we reserve the right to cancel the bid based on policy.
- The final three selected bidders will be requested to present 1% of the total Bid amount in the form of CPO from recognized financial intuition.
- Samaritan’s Purses shall incur no liability of any kind towards an Applicant or Bidder arising from the rejection of all bids.
- Samaritan’s Purses has the right to partial or full reject without any reason.
Address 1. Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, P.O.Box 10485, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Bole Medhanialem, House # 2367, Next to the Mosaic Hotel.
Address 2. SPEthiopiaBids@Samaritan.org