Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Non-Food Item (NFI) suppliers
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/17/2022
- E-mail : SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/31/2022
Invitation to Bid for Non-Food Items
Public Bid No: PR22-038-TIG
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Non-Food Item (NFI) suppliers for the year 2022. These items are required for our ongoing emergency response programs in different parts of the country.
|S.N||Item Description||Unit/Mesurem.||Required Qty.|
|1||Body Soap 175gm or next largest size||Each||8,250|
|2||Laundry Soap (200 gm)||Each||8,250|
|3||Washing basin (20-25 liter)||Each||550|
|4||Bucket 20 liter, rigid plastic (PVC PEHD, PED food grade with a lid and tap)||Each||550|
|5||Jerry cans 20 liter, PEHD Plastic type||Each||1,100|
|6||Reusable Sanitary Pad (1pack of 12 pads)||Each||6,600|
|7||Women’s Underwear (Sizes 25% Small, 50% Medium & 25% Large)||Each||4,950|
Eligible Bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed trade License and Legal Registration.
- Tax/ VAT Registration Certificates.
- Bid Guarantee/ letter for two months; 2% of your total bid offer.
- Proper Registration, Government Permission, and Experience in supplying NFI items.
Bid Submission Guidelines
- The technical document & financial proposal should be submitted separately based on the above requirements.
- This bid advert considered as formal RFQ, and bidders must be willing to supply with better quality NFI’s and final quantities may be adjusted as necessary.
- Bids must be valid for minimum of 30 days from the date of bid closing.
- Bids must consider transportation to deliver to our Addis Ababa warehouse.
- Failure to meet the above Eligibility criteria and bid submission Guidelines will be automatically
Disqualified for the tender.
- The documents should be clearly labeled and sealed, “Bid for NFI Items PR22-038-TIG’’
- All documents should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area in our office located at the address below or emailed to SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org no later than the 31st August 2022. 5:00 PM.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders based on organizational policy and we reserve the right to cancel the bid.
Address: Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, next to the Mosaic Hotel, P. O. Box 10485, House no 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.