Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Security Guard Service provider
- Category : Security & Protection Equipment Guarding
- Posted Date : 11/16/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/30/2022
Invitation to Bid for Security Guard Services
Public Bid No: PR22-235-ADD
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Security Guard Service provider for our offices located in different parts of the country.
|2||Woldiya, North Wollo Zone||Each||9|
|4||Other places in Ethiopia as needed||Each||1|
Eligible Bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed trade License and Legal Registration.
- Tax/ VAT Registration Certificates.
- Bid Guarantee for two months; 2% of your total bid offer.
- Proper Registration, Government Permission, and Experience working in Addis Ababa, Woldiya, West Guji and other parts of the country as needed.
- Prior demonstrated professional work experience with NGO’s and international organizations. References for similar security guard services provided within the same sector and within the last five years.
- Willingness to work closely with Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia security personnel, including following specific organizational rules for security guards from the attached bid document.
- The service provider should agree to pay the employee a minimum of a net 60% of the award
amount per guard. The service provider should attach the detailed payment breakdown in a separate sheet.
- The service provider should present professionally well-trained and with proper protocol as per Samaritan’s Purse security requirement.
Bid Submission Guidelines
- The technical document (company profile) and financial proposal should be submitted separately based on the above requirements and no copy document is required.
- This tender advert is considered as a formal RFQ, and the final number of security guard may be adjusted as necessary.
- Bids must be valid for one year up to 31st December 2023.
- This bid advert considered as formal RFQ, and bidders must be and final number of a security guards may be adjusted as necessary.
- Failure to meet the above Eligibility criteria and bid submission Guidelines will be automatically Disqualified from the tender.
- The documents should be clearly labeled, signed and sealed, “Bid for Security Guard service PR22-235-ADD”
- All documents should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area in
- our office located at the address below or emailed to SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org no later than the 30th November 2022. 5:00 PM.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders based on organizational policy and the organization reserve the right to cancel the bid.
Address: Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, next to the Mosaic Hotel, P. O. Box 10485, House no 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.