Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite potential suppliers for different Medical supplies.
- Category : Medical/Laboratory Equipment
- Posted Date : 09/19/2022
- E-mail : SPEthiopiabids@samaritan.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/25/2022
Invitation to Bid for Medical Supplies
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite potential suppliers for different Medical supplies. Interested bidders can physically came to our Addis Ababa Country office located at the Bole Edna Mall, adjacent to Mosaic Hotel, Office phone no. 0116392837, House no. 2367, PO box 10485.
|S.N.||Description||No of line items||Remark|
|Lot-1||Medicines||50||We need only Original Tender Documents.|
Bid Submission Guidelines:
Eligible bidders should meet the following criteria to be considered for selection:
- All bidders should submit copies of Renewed Business License, Tax Registration Certificates/Tin Number/Letter of competence.
- All bidders should submit copies of authentications letter for all medicines, and mention the source/origin of each product and should be specify on the quotation line by line.
- All bidders should submit Bid Guarantee/CPO valid for 60 Days; 2% of the bid offer and it will be retained until the bid process completed. CPO will be returned after identifying the winners of the bid.
- The bid documents should be clearly signed, labeled and sealed, “Bid for Medical Supplies 2022”
- Bid offer should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area or email to SPEthiopiabids@samaritan.org to our office with the address mentioned below.
- All bidders should submit bid documents no later than the 25stSep 2022 before 5:00 PM. Late submissions will be rejected automatically.
- Failure to meet the above financial and technical criteria (Specific details of items on the Quotation, Authentication letter for each Medicines, FDA recent Audit result, Catalogues, Origin of Items, Expiration date of items) and bid submission Guidelines will be automatically
- The bidders should have to attach professional license of their staff as part of the technical document.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders based on Samaritan’s Purse organizational policy and reserve the right to cancel the bid partially or in total.
- Bidders has to use their own quotations formats in filling the price, as listed and in line with the RFQ they take from our office to maintain uniformity of the submission.
Address: Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, next to the Mosaic Hotel, P. O. Box 10485, House no 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.