Sandford International school would like to invite qualified Asset Assessors and Valuers to evaluate five units of buildings
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 04/22/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/04/2021
Expression of Interest (EOI) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
for Property Valuation
Sandford International School has been established in 1949 and offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) and International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) curriculums to Ethiopian and the International Community children.
The school has two divisions – Primary School, from Nursery to Year 6 and Secondary School from Year 7 to Year 13. While International Baccalaureate (IB) examinations are administered at Year 13, IGCSE is administered in Year 11. Ethiopian National Examination also is administered at Year 8 and 12.
Sandford International school would like to invite qualified Asset Assessors and Valuers to evaluate five units of buildings, located in Addis Ababa, Arada Sub-city, Woreda 07, House No. 127.
Interested participants may submit their expression of interest along with the following documents, on or before May 4, 2021 COB, via email to the following address – email@example.com
- Company profile
- Copies of Charters Surveyors Certification, from recognized body
- Copies of current trade registration and licenses
- Copy of VAT registration certificate
- Copy of National Qualification Certificate
- And anything that participants believe would help explain their company’s past performance and potential to carry the task.
Based on the expression of interest and submitted supporting documents, short listed firms will be invited to visit the school and will be asked to submit proposal to bid.
If you have questions or need more information, please free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org