Save the Children International invites potential service providers for the Supply of Toner
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0113728455
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/12/2021
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference #: T- SCI-ET-2021-017
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to establish framework agreements for one year with possible extension of additional one year for the Supply of Toner, and hereby invites potential service providers to submit a sealed tender in accordance to the Service Details, Instruction to Bidders, and General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as described hereunder:
- Eligibility Documents – Valid Business License (E.C. 2013), VAT &, Tax Payers’ Certificate
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 20,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 3 months starting from the date of tender submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted) and should be presented with separate envelope.
Terms and conditions:
- Price validity period (1) year
- Payment terms – 100% after delivery of the services on monthly basses within 21 days up on receipt of request for payment
- Delivery period response time –within 2 working days upon a request.
Tender responses: must be accompanied with:
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- Recommendation letter from similar International organizations
- A Filled and signed SCI Price Schedule (Financial Offer).
Potential service providers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100 from SCI offices in Addis Ababa, Offices from June 21, 2021 up to July 11, 2021 during working hours.
Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa
Near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain | Procurement Office
Tel # 0113 728455/61
Tenders must be submitted in sealed envelopes, one original Technical, one original Financial and two copies, one for Financial and another one for Technical Separately, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa, on July 12, 2021 on or before 11:30 AM.
Bids will be opened on July 13, 2021 at 2:00Pm at SCI Office in the Country Office, Addis Ababa, by the Tender Committee.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.