SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) invites potential service providers for the provision comprehensive staff health medical insurance.
- Category : Insurance Services
- Posted Date : 10/11/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/02/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE STAFF HEALTH MEDICAL INSURANCE
Tender Reference # – SCI-ET-2022-0019
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to establish a long term frame work agreement for the provision comprehensive staff health medical insurance. And hereby invites potential service providers to submit a sealed tender document for this service.
Potential suppliers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100 from SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office starting from October 12, 2022 up to November 01,2022 during working hours.
Tender submitted must be accompanied with:
- Valid Business License (E.C. 2014)
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 3 months starting from the date of tender submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bonds are not accepted) and should be presented in a separate envelope.
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- Dully filled, signed and stamped premium rate in the financial proposal.
- Save the children master term and condition duly signed and stamped.
Tenders must be submitted in two sealed envelopes, technical original & copy, and financial original and copy (Premium rate) Separately document, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. The tender must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office on November 02, 2022 on or before 2:00 PM.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on November 03, 2022, at 02:00PM.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.