SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) invites potential suppliers for the purchase of items listed down below
- Category : Food Items Supply
- Posted Date : 08/08/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/01/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF FOOD ITEMS Tender Reference # – SCI-ET-2022-0011
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to enter a contract agreement for the supply of the below items under the project of ECW in Somali region. The ultimate goal of ECW project is to contribute to the provision of safe, quality, inclusive and gender-sensitive education to crisis- affected children in eight woredas of the Somali Regional State. In line with the National Ministry of Education(MoE) Strategy; the project will provide homegrown school feeding for 7662 children in the academic year 2022/23 in order to bridge the vacuum between humanitarian and development contexts. And hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender in accordance with the Service Details, Instruction to Bidders, and General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as described hereunder:
|S.no||Food item specification||የምግብ ዝርዝር||Package||Quantity ( per
|3||Vegetable oil fortified with vitamin and mineral package of 3 litter||በቫይታሚን እና በሜኔራል የበለጸገ የአትክልት ዘይት||3 litre||1180 pcs|
|4||Iodized salt of 1kg sachet||
በአይዎዲን የበለጸገ ጨዉ
|1kg sachets||1770 sachets|
Potential suppliers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100 from SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office and Moyalle Field office starting from August 08, 2022 up to August 29, 2022 during working hours.
- Eligibility Documents – Valid Business License (E.C. 2014), VAT &, Tax Payers’ Certificate
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 2 months starting from the date of tender submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bonds are not accepted) and should be presented in a separate envelope.
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- Evidence of bidders’ financial capacity in the form of the Audit report.
- Evidence of past satisfactory performance on the provision of similar supplies.
- A Filled SCI Price Schedule (Financial Offer).
- Declaration of acceptance to SCI’s statement of requirement, terms/conditions, and policies
Tenders must be submitted in two sealed envelopes, one original Technical, one copy original, one original financial, and one copy financial Separately document, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. The tender must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office and Moyalle Field office on August 30, 2022, on or before 2:00 PM.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on September 01, 2022, at 10:00 AM at its own discretion due to COVID-19 Situations.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.