SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) wants to invite taxi lease service providers
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/07/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF TAXI LEASE SERVICE (RETENDERED)
Tender Reference # – SCI-ET-2022-0020
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to enter a frame work agreement for the supply Taxi lease service procurement.
SCI Ethiopia wants to invite taxi lease service providers and enter into a one year Frame Work Agreement with a possibility of extension of another one year for transportation service. And hereby invites potential service providers to submit a sealed tender in accordance with the Service Details, Instruction to Bidders, and General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as described hereunder:
Potential suppliers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100
from SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office starting from October 17, 2022 up to November 07, 2022 during working hours.
- Eligibility Documents – Valid Business License (E.C. 2014), VAT &, Tax Payers’ Certificate
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 3 months starting from the date of tender submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bonds are not accepted) and should be presented in a separate envelope.
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- The proposal must be in English
- Evidence of bidders’ financial capacity in the form of the Audit report.
- A Filled SCI Price Schedule (Financial Offer).
- Declaration of acceptance to SCI’s statement of requirement, terms/conditions, and policies and other
criteria’s listed on bid document.
Tenders must be submitted in two sealed envelopes, one original Technical, one copy original, one original financial, and one copy financial Separately document, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. The tender must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office on November 08, 2022 on or before 2:00 PM.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on November 09, 2022, at 02:00PM.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.