Sidama Bank S.Co invites all interested and qualified bidders for the supply and implementation of the following services
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 10/11/2022
- Phone Number : 0916570958
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/25/2022
Invitation For International Competitive Bids
Core Banking Solution & Data Migration
Ref. No.: SBSC/RFP/CBSD/002/2022
- Sidama Bank S.Co., (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser” or the “Bank”) invites all interested and qualified bidders by this International Competitive Bid for the supply and implementation of the following services: Supply and implementation of core banking solution & Data Migration as described hereunder.
|Description||Bid Bond Amount|
|Core Banking Solutions supply, implementation and Data migration||10,000USD or Birr Equivalent|
- The Bank hereby issues this Request for Proposal Document, hereinafter refers to as RFP, to vendors to participate in this competitive bidding for the supply and implementation of the above mentioned technology solutions.
- A complete set of RFP Document can be obtained from Sidama Bank S.Co. Liaison Office, during office hours, beginning from October 10, 2022 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of US Dollar 50.00 (or its Birr equivalent considering the exchange rate at the date of Bid document purchase).
- All Bid proposals must be accompanied by a bid security amount for the total price offer for the products and services.
- Foreign Bidders can buy the tender document through legally assigned local representatives (by producing valid power of attorney) by directly deposit Account to :
- Account Name: Sidama Bank S.C
- CBE Account: 1000370282057
- Eligible local bidders are required to present valid and renewed business license, TIN, and VAT registration certificates.
- The Tender Document shall be stayed floated for 15 calendar days commencing from October 10,2022 to October 25,20222
- The Technical Proposal and Financial proposal are to be put in different envelops clearly marked ‘Technical Proposal’ and ‘Financial Proposal’ and sealed in one envelope. Completed Request for Proposal documents should then be deposited in the Tender Box arranged at Sidama Bank S.Co, Liaison Office, Addis Ababa, Sierra Leone Avenue , Mikwor Plaza 3rd floor so as to be received on or before October 25, 2022, at 3:30PM.
- Bid proposals received in time and fulfilling bid formalities shall be opened (technical & Bid security) in the presence of bidders or their representatives on October 25, 2022, at 4:30PM.
- Prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes, must be expressed in Ethiopian Birr and shall remain valid for a period of 120 days from the closing date of the tender.
- Further information as pertains to this tender may be obtained from the Office of Sidama Bank S.C., between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm during working days.
- Sidama Bank S.Co. Reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Bidders shall use the below address for their additional information/enquiry:
Sidama Bank S. Co. Liaison Office, kirkos Sub-city,
Sierra Leone Avenue, Mikwor Plaza 3rd floor,
E-mail: [email protected],
Tel. +251916570958/ +251916824178/ +251912143946, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia