SNV Ethiopia is looking for the supply of several Laptop Computers
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 07/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0116166232
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/30/2021
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF LAPTOP COMPUTERS
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in more than 26 of countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Currently, SNV Ethiopia is working in eight regional states and the two city administrations of Ethiopia, providing technical assistance and program implementation in Agriculture, WASH, and Energy Sectors. SNV is an open and learning organization that focuses on improving the lives of Ethiopian through a market-based approach inclusive of women and youth. In its new Strategic Plan period (2019 – 2022), SNV will more explicitly aim for systems change including strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects. For more information on SNV’s operations, visit our website: www.snvworld.org.
SNV Ethiopia is looking for the supply of several Laptop Computers as per the specification detail which is attached on the tender document.
- Interested bidder shall collect the full bid document and submit their proposals till 30th of August 2021 from the below SNV Ethiopia Address
- Late bids will not be accepted.
- Both technical and financial offers should be in separate envelopes and dully signed and stamped.
- Technical specification should be complete.
- All bid prices should be valid for 45 days.
- Bidders are required to furnish the following copies of relevant documents with the technical proposal:
- Registration documents,
- VAT registration certificates
- Valid trading license
The detail Expression of Interest document with specification requirements and detail application information can be obtained from SNV Addis Ababa office by the below address:
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, Bole sub city, Woreda 2, House number B92/6Africa Avenue, Opp. Millennium Hall, Next to Sky light hotel
P.O. Box: 40675, Tel + 251 (0) 11 616 6232, Ext 235
Fax number: +251-116166252
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The filled out EOI together with the supporting documents has to be submitted no later than 30th August 2021 close of business 5.00 p.m. Successful applicants will be notified by email within 4 weeks from the date of closure of submission.