SOS Children’s Villages International wants suppliers and contractor for goods, works, and service
- Category : Office Items & Equipment Supplies
- Posted Date : 04/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0116639010
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/07/2021
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS FOR GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES FOR THE YEAR 2021- 2023
(Bid Ref: SOS/4/09)
Bid Title: Prequalification of suppliers and contractor for goods, works, and services for the year 2021 – 2023
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Region: Eastern and Southern Africa (ESAF) Region.
SOS Children’s Villages International (SOS CVI) is non-governmental and non-denominational organization working with communities, partners and states to ensure that the rights of all children are fulfilled in every society. SOS CVI is a global federation working to protect and care for children who have lost parental care, or who stand at risk of losing the care. We respect all religions and cultures and work with trusted partners in places where we can contribute to social development. Everything we do is made possible through the generous support of sponsors and donors, institutional and corporate partners, and loyal friends worldwide.
Envisioning that every child belongs to a family and grows up with love, respect and security, we exist to build families for children in need, we help them shape their own futures, and we share in the development of their communities. Everything we do is guided by the firm belief that no child should grow up alone and that we need to improve care for children who are at risk, enabling them to overcome precarious conditions and to succeed in life. To achieve our mission, our strategy for the upcoming decade focuses on ensuring the best care of children, innovation, and effective collaboration with more partners. Our core values guiding who we are and what we do include courage to take action, commitment to keep our promises, trust to believe in each other, and accountability to be reliable Partners.
SOS Children’s Villages International (SOS CVI), Regional Office for Eastern and Southern Africa invites sealed tenders from interested and eligible candidates for pre-qualification/registration of suppliers for supply of under listed goods, works and services for the year 2021 to 2023 for its Head office use in Addis Ababa.
Prequalification Category References:
- Tender No. KDI/001 -Prequalification for supply of stationery
- Tender No. KDI/002- Prequalification for Branded Printing Services,
- Tender No. KDI/003 – Prequalification for accommodation and conference facilities.
- Tender No. KDI/004-Prequalification for Air ticketing services
- Tender No. KDI/005 – Prequalification for Taxi & Group transport services
- Tender No. KDI/006- Prequalification for supply of computer hardware and software, laptops, cameras and other computer accessories as well as networking accessories.
- Tender No. KDI/007 — Prequalification for Consultancy Services
- Tender No. KDI/008 – Prequalification for supply of House hold items and Cleaning Materials
- Tender No. KDI/009 – Prequalification for maintenance of vehicles
- Tender No. KDI/010– Prequalification for building maintenance services & plumbing works
- Tender No. KDI/011 – Prequalification for servicing of generators
- Tender No. KDI/012- Prequalification for insurance Brokerage Services
- Tender No. KDI/013- Prequalification for Supply of office Equipment & Furniture
- Tender No. KDI/014-Prequalificiation of clearing & Forwarding services
- Tender No. KDI/015 – Prequalification of legal and conveyance services
Prequalification documents are available at the Organisation’s Office. Interested and eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents at the organization’s office on Namibia Street Bole sub city Wereda 03, House number 2/229 between 9am to 4pm weekdays. Interested bidders are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ETB 250 payable in the office or pay through our bank account number 100000-09204-05 Account Name: SOS KDI Continental Office for Africa & Middle East with Commercial Bank of Ethiopia and bring the deposit slip while collecting the bid document. Bidders are asked to ensure they receive an official receipt for the non-refundable fee they paid. Bidders are also expected to attach a copy of the receipt to their tender documents.
Interested eligible bidders must have credential of renewed license on related business, VAT registration certificate, trade/business license and tax clearance document and must be submitted with the bid documents. The prequalification bidding document shall be distributed to bidders upon presenting the receipt for the non-refundable fee mentioned above. Collection of bidding document takes place from April 12 2021 to April 26, 2021 at SOS Children’s Villages International (SOS CVI), Regional Office for Eastern and southern Africa, Head Office, Addis Ababa Phone number; 251-11 6639010 –P.O Box- 2491,Namibia Street Bole sub city Wereda 03, House number 2/229.
Only applicants who present the most responsive document to the details of the qualification document shall be pre-qualified for the fiscal years indicated above.
NOTE; SOS Children’s Villages International (SOS CVI), Regional Office for Eastern and southern Africa reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain envelope sealed in wax, clearly marked “Prequalification documents for supply of goods and services”, Category Ref…………………………….. Description ………………………… and the tenderer’s company name should be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee
SOS Children’s Villages International,
Regional Office Eastern and Southern Africa
P.O Box 2491, Addis Ababa
And should be deposited in the Tender Box prepared for this purpose at the office on Namibia Street Bole sub city Wereda 03, House number 2/229 between 9am to 4pm week days from April 21 2021 to May 07, 2021.