SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites eligible bidders to provide Veterinary Drugs & Equipment
- Category : Veterinary Drugs & Equipment
- Posted Date : 07/16/2022
- Phone Number : 0114160390
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/25/2022
SOS Sahel Ethiopia is implementing UN OCHA funded humanitarian response program of “Save and protect core breeding animals of people affected by drought in Dugda Dawa and Soru Barguda districts of West Guji Zone.. The organization invites eligible bidders to provide Veterinary Drugs & Equipment specified hereunder for distribution to beneficiary communities in the two districts.
|S/N||Drug and equipment||Unit||Quantity|
|2||Alamaycine/Oxy TTC 10%, Holland||Vial||1100|
|3||Alamaycine/Oxy TTC 20%, (Holland||Vial||2500|
|5||Ear tag (medium size)||pcs||3,000|
|6||Ear tag applicator||pcs||16|
- A complete set of bidding document could be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office at Addis Ababa during office hours (from 8:30am to 5:00pm) against payment of Birr 200.00 (two hundred only).
- Interested companies may obtain further information from the organization offices at Addis Ababa through Tel. No. 0114-16-03-90 /1.
- Bid quotations should be addressed to SOS Sahel Ethiopia and properly stated on the heading of the proforma invoice.
- Bidders shall submit their price in a sealed envelope on or before closing date of 25, July 2022 at 2:00pm to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office in Addis Ababa. Bid must be accompanied by bid bond amount of 2% of the total offer in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO prepared in the name of SOS Sahel Ethiopia.
- The bids shall be opened on the above mentioned date (25, July 2022) at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office (AA).
- Bidders shall attach registration certificate, renewed license, and all necessary credentials together with their price quotation.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.