SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites eligible for supply of items listed hereunder:
- Category : Electronics Equipment
- Posted Date : 07/27/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/11/2022
BID ANNOUNCEMENT (URGENT)
SOS Sahel Ethiopia jointly with FARM Africa has obtained funding support from Royal Norwegian Embassy to implement Forest for Sustainable Development Project (FSDP) IN 22 districts of Bale, East Bale, West Arsi, Guji & Borana Zones in Oromia Regional State. As part of its program implementation, SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites eligible for supply of items listed hereunder:
|SN||Description of item||unit||qty||Specifications|
|7||· Type: Garmin 12H GPS
· Memory Capacity: 500 waypoints
· Connection Cable to PC
· With additional External Memory
|2||Measuring Tape||Pcs||46||50m long, non -elastic|
|3||Calliper||Pcs||23||80cm , standard|
|4||Diameter Tape||PCS||23||Standard steel and 6m long|
|6||Two men tent with full accessories||Pcs||23||top cover canvas and plastic sheet floor
|7||Four men tentwith full accessories||Pcs||23||top cover canvas and plastic sheet floor
- Bidder shall submit their price offer in a sealed envelope until 11, August 2022, at 2:00 pm to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office in Addis Ababa. Renewed license and registration certificates shall also be provided.
- Bid bond amount of 2% of the total cost prepared in the name of SOS Sahel Ethiopia shall be presented together with bid document.
- Bid documents will be opened on the same date 11, August 2021 at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa.
- Interested companies may obtain additional information through Tel No. 0114-16-03-91.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or the entire bid.