SOS Sahel Ethiopia is looking for supplier to provide varieties of drought tolerant crop seeds and also forage and fodder seeds
- Category : Food Items Supply
- Posted Date : 04/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0114160391
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/28/2021
SOS Sahel Ethiopia jointly with Ayuda en Accion and WISE are implementing a project called “Promote Resilient Environments and Livelihoods of Most Vulnerable Families through the Reduction of Food Insecurity, Migration, & Youth Unemployment (LIVE) in Arsi, Oromia” in Tena, Amigna and Arsi Robe woredas of Arsi Zone with funding support obtained from Spanish International Cooperation for Development (AECID).
SOS Sahel Ethiopia as part it program implementation is responsible to provide varieties of drought tolerant crop seeds and also forage and fodder seeds to support beneficiary communities in the project implementation areas. Thus, the organization is looking for interested and licensed supplier to provide required quantities of the items following the requirements mentioned hereunder:
- Bid document detailing variety and required quantities of the seeds shall be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia, Head Office in Addis Ababa (Tel. 0114 16 03 91) or Arsi Robe Field Office (+251913050743) during office hours against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00.
- Bidder shall submit their price offer in a sealed envelope until 28, April 2021, at 2:00 PM to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office in Addis Ababa.
- Renewed license for year 2013 (E.C.), registration certificate, and evidences of previous good performances (if any) shall be presented together with bid price.
- The bids will be opened on the above mentioned date (28, April 2021) at 3:00 PM in presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or the entire bid.