SOS Sahel Ethiopia looking for supplier to provide young female and male sheep & goats
- Category : Agriculture Farm Products
- Posted Date : 04/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0114160391
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/28/2021
Society for Education, Environment, & Development (SEED) jointly with SOS Sahel Ethiopia are implementing a project called “Nature for Green Development (N4GD) Sustainabel Natural Resource Management for Secured Livelihiids and Energy Security Project” in different districts of Horo Guduru – Wollega Zone in Oromia”. The project is financed by European Commission.
SEED as part its program implementation is responsible to provide young female and male sheep & goats for breeding and fattening as an asset building support for 180 ultra-poor women household in Horo, Horo Buluk, Jima Geneti, Abay chomen, Guduru, & Choman Guduru Districtss. Thus, the organization is looking for interested and licensed supplier to provide required quantities of the items following the requirements mentioned hereunder:
- Bid document detailing specifications of the sheep and goats shall be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia, Head Office in Addis Ababa (Tel. 0114 16 03 91) or Shambu Field Office (057 666 16 44) during office hours.
- Bidder shall submit their price offer in a sealed envelope until 28, April 2021, at 2:00 PM to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office in Addis Ababa.
- Renewed license for year 2013 (E.C.), registration certificate, and evidences of previous good performances (if any) shall be presented together with bid price.
- The bids will be opened on the above mentioned date (28, April 2021) at 2:30 PM in presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or the entire bid.