Support for Sustainable Development (SSD) invites Audit Firms to be appointed as external auditors
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 09/17/2021
- Phone Number : 0115520321
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2021
SUPPORT FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (SSD)
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES FOR THE PERIOD 2021 – 2023
Bid Closing Date : September 30, 2021
Bid Opening Date : October 4, 2021
Support for Sustainable Development (SSD) is a national, not-for-profit charity established and reregistered with the Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO) under registration number 0034.
SSD invites Audit Firms to be appointed as external auditors and audit the books of the accounts of SSD for the fiscal years 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- Copy of Renewal Trade License (Current Year)
- TIN & VAT registration certificate
- Certificate of Competence from the Office of Federal Audit General and (AABE)
- Must have solid experience in auditing NGOs
- The audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well experienced personnel
- The audit firms should provide certificates and other legal documents certifying qualification for performing similar assignments if any;
Scope of the service
- The firm will audit the client’s financial statement of the fiscal year.
- There will be about 60 box files of accounting documents.
- The firm should conduct the audit according to GAAP and Agency for Civil Society Organization requirement.
- Financial consolidated report and Management letter will be the Major output of the services.
- In its proposal, the firm should provide the fee for audit service; duration of the annual audit; date of the final audit report.
- SSD reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Application Procedures and Deadline
Interested and eligible applicants may submit their technical and financial proposals along with their company profile on or before September 30, 2021 to the following address:
Around Bambis in front of Enat Bank, MekaneYesus building
2nd Floor, Office No. 210,P.O. Box: 33167 Phone: 0115520321
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia