Sustainable Energy for Smallholder Farmers (SEFFA) would like to float a tender for interested eligible and competitive bidders for purchase and installation of solar water pump
- Category : Solar & Photovoltaic
- Posted Date : 12/26/2022
- Phone Number : 0116166252
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/09/2023
Invitation for Purchase of Solar Water Pump
Sustainable Energy for Smallholder Farmers (SEFFA) in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Uganda – SEFFA Ethiopia want to purchase Solar Water Pump for individual farmers and cooperatives/group of farmers
Sustainable Energy for Smallholder Farmers (SEFFA) is a multi-country project that supports scalable, innovative business cases using renewable energy services and technologies to improve production and livelihoods of smallholder farmers in the dairy and horticultural value chains in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Uganda. SEFFA is implemented by GIZ, SNV and RVO. SEFFA is an EnDev project co-financed by IKEA Foundation with the project duration of three years (Jan 2021 – Dec 2023).
The project takes a market-based approach and aims at increasing the availability of PUE technologies and services as well as demonstrating the economic rationale of such investments for smallholder farmers.
SEFFA in Ethiopia would like to float a tender for interested eligible and competitive bidders for purchase and installation of solar water pump that fits to individual farmers and group of famers/cooperatives as per the bid detail specifications or packages.
- Late bids will note be received.
- Interested bidders shall collect the full bid document from SNV Ethiopia head office or satellite offices (Hawassa and Bahirdar) till 9th January 2023 from SNV Ethiopia address. bid document contains the following:
- Location and solar water pump types for individual and cooperatives or group of farmers
- Pipe and fittings for the solar water pumps
- Both technical and financial offers should be in a separate envelope and dully signed and stamped.
- Complete technical specification including pump performance curve
- All bid prices should be valid for at least 45 days.
- Applicant can apply for all components or parts of the components.
- Bidders are required to furnish the following copies of relevant documents.
- Registered document
- VAT registration certificates
- Valid trading licence
- Competitive price
- Available stock is preferable if not short period delivery
- Warranty for at least one year
- Well-equipped technician for installation
- Offers after sales service
- Registered business
Deadline: – Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 9th January 2023 up to 4:00 PM.
Address: SNV Reception desk Roosevelt St. on the way from AU to Mexico square, next to Shebelle Clinic. | P.O. Box 40675, Addis Ababa | Ethiopia F + 251 (0) 11 616 6252 Or Satellite Offices (Hawassa and Bahirdar).
*SEEFA-Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid partially or fully.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through +251 911 36 43 95 or [email protected] till one week before the closing date of the application.