TechnoServe Ethiopia is inviting Garage owners For Garage Service
- Category : Garage Service
- Posted Date : 09/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0116630017
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/18/2022
Advert For Garage Service
TechnoServe (TNS) is a non-profit international development organization founded in 1968. Our mission is to help entrepreneurial men and women break the cycle of poverty by building businesses that create jobs, income, and economic opportunities for their families, their communities, and their countries. As a partner with The Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority, TechnoServe aims to support the creation of a sustainable Ethiopian coffee industry that can lift millions of coffee farming families out of poverty. Over the past decade in Ethiopia, TechnoServe has supported the establishment of 100 new coffee washing stations and trained 160,000 farmers in sustainable farming practices. TechnoServe believes that with the right vision, coordination, and on-the-ground awareness, Ethiopia’s coffee industry can grow into a multi-billion-dollar export business benefitting producers and the country as a whole.
TechnoServe Ethiopia is inviting Garage owners to submit a proposal (including CV, Liscence ,insurance which is a current one and any previous experience with other companies. We have 35 Toyota Hilux P/ Up vehicle & 3 Toyota hard top (Long base)
The contract period will be for a period of 1 year:
Responsibilities of the Garage
- The garage is responsible for the purchase of original spare parts whenever it needed to be purchased for all TechnoServe vehicle.
- The garage is responsible for any mechanical failure which are mainly caused due to maintenance problem.
- All maintenance for the TechnoServe vehicles should be started immediately when called by the garage.
- The garage will take full responsibilities for all TechnoServe vehicles which are placed there for maintenance. The garage will be liable for any damage caused on the vehicle due to any accident , theft , fire, etc. While the vehicles are under their premise.
- The garage should place one mechanic person to taste the vehicle after maintenance together with TechnoServe person.
- All changed spare parts should be returned to TechnoServe at the end of the maintenance.
- When spare parts are to be purchased it should first be communicated to TechnoServe s technical person.
- TechnoServe focal person should be allowed to follow up the maintenance of the vehicles while being there in the garage on the daily basis.
- The garage needs to take all maintenance cases including insurance covered costs.
Deliverables of the garage.
- A quality and full service and maintenance for all TechnoServe vehicle.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Auto mechanic for the maintenance persons in the garage.
- At least one-year mechanical experience for the maintenance person.
- Five years of experience while the garage started working.
- A capacity, which receives five vehicles of Technoserve at one time for maintenance case.
Dead line of Application- September 18, 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should come and collect the Price questionnaire list before September 13, 2022 to submit their financial proposal. Applicants should submit technical proposals and financial proposals in person to TNS in two separate sealed envelopes with their name and the service for which they are applying to TechnoServe’s Addis Ababa Office (8th Floor, Rebecca Building, Haile G/Selassie St., Haya Hulet, Addis Ababa).
All applications must arrive to our office by September 18, 2022, before 5:00 PM:
- Technical proposal (including previous qualifications, CV, License ,insurance) (Note: must be submitted to the TechnoServe office)
- Financial proposal (price quote) These two proposals must be submitted separately. TechnoServe procurement committee will open the proposals at its own discretion. TechnoServe reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid. Women are encouraged to apply. (Note: must be submitted to the TechnoServe office)
If you have any questions, please call TechnoServe’s main office at either 0116-630017, 0116-630018, or 0016-623464.
BID EVALUATION AND AWARD
Evaluation and award will be based on the Garage experience in providing this service, adequacy of proposed work plan (i.e., the technical evaluation) and its offer (i.e., the financial evaluation). A two-stage procedure will be adopted for evaluation of the proposals, with the technical proposal opened and compared first. Selection will be based on a “best-value” basis.
Only service providers whose technical proposals score 70% or above will be considered for the financial evaluations. The financial proposals for Consultants scoring below 70% on their technical proposals will be returned unopened.
The Technical Proposal
Technical proposals will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Number of employees with diploma in auto mechanic ( 25%);
- Availability of workshop and availability and quality of garage tools (20%);
- Years of experience of the service of the staff(25%)
- Parking space in the garage(15%)
- Service and maintenance delivery time(10%)
- The number of the international companies working with the garage (5%)
Proposed costs will be reviewed for reasonableness. Please note that TNS Ethiopia is not necessarily bound by any of the travel agency’s submitted proposals. Further, as quality is the principal selection criterion, selection will be based on the principle of “best value,” and TNS Ethiopia does not bind itself in any way to select the firm offering the lowest price.
The total score shall be obtained by weighting the technical evaluation and price scores and adding them. The weight for the technical and financial evaluations shall be 40% and 60% respectively.
The Consultant obtaining the highest total score shall be invited for negotiations. If the negotiation fails, TNS Ethiopia shall terminate the negotiation and invite the next ranked firm for negotiation.
TechnoServe reserves the right to cancel this advertisement fully or in part.