TG Steel Manufacturing PLC invites sealed bids from interested bidders for purchase of 100mm x100mm Rebar grade billets approx 700 MT in ETB
- Category : Steels & Aluminium supply & sale
- Posted Date : 05/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0929307680
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/16/2021
Open Bid Notice
TG Steel Manufacturing PLC invites sealed bids from interested bidders for purchase of 100mm x100mm Rebar grade billets approx 700 MT in ETB loaded onto trucks at Djibouti (from Tadjourah port). Transportation from Djibouti to the premises of the successful bidder will be borne by the buyer.
Accordingly, the interested parties may please apply on the basis of price Per MT in ETB including VAT. The parties applying should enclose in the sealed bid the followings-
- Photo copy of the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN Number) of the bidder.
- Photo copy of the valid Business License of the bidder.
- Photo copies of the papers clearing the status of the Bidder (whether an individual or partnership firm or PLC)
- Name of the responsible person’s name with contact number authorized on the Bidder’s Letter head with the Seal.
- Bids must be accompanied by an earnest money of Birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr) in form of CPO from CBE payable at Imperial Akebabi Branch, Addis Ababa.
- A complete set of bidding documents filled and closed carefully, may be submitted in the company’s office at 7th Floor, Yemerou Building, Next to Emmad Hotel ,near Bob Marley Circle, Sub city Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, in 15 days starting since the next day of publication of the advertisement in the newspaper. The timings for submission of bids will be between 10.00am to 5.00 pm (Gregorian time) on all working days from Monday to Friday. On Saturday the submission of bids will be allowed from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm only. Here it may be clearly noted that any overwriting will not be acceptable on the bidding documents unless the same is ratified by the signatory by signing and putting the organization’s seal besides the overwritten area.
- On the 16th day starting since the next day of the publication of the advertisement in the newspaper, bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the 16th day at 10:00 am Gregorian time in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives. (to advise)
- If the Bid opening day falls on a Sunday or public holiday, the Bids will be opened on the next working day at the same time.
- The winner has to pay 100% of the amount involved in advance before enabling us to load the trucks placed by the successful bidder.
- The Company however reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
For more information call: Mr Manoj Gupta (+251 929307680) TG Steel Manufacturing PLC