The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA) with funding from GIZ-SEQUA invites eligible consultancy firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0115504645
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/12/2022
ADDIS ABABA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & SECTORAL ASSOCIATIONS
Invitation to Bid
The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA) with funding from GIZ-SEQUA invites eligible consultancy firms to conduct a study on
“EFFICIENCY ANALYSIS ON ETHIOPIA’S LABOUR, GOODS, AND FINANCE MARKETS: IMPLICATIONS ON PRICES STABILITY”.
The conditions of the bids are the following:-
- Interested bidders can collect the detail Bid document from AACCSA’s Office located in Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Kirkos Sub-city, Kebele 10, Mexico Square, Chamber of Commerce Building 2nd Floor, Room No. 217;
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial proposals in two separate sealed and stamped envelopes.
- Bidders must to present a renewed Trade License, Tax clearance and Tax Payer Identification Certificate Tin) and bid security of Birr 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO along with their technical bid document.
- Bids must be submitted to the address indicated under No. 1 above on or before October 12, 2022, 2:00 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the physical address indicated above or through phone no. +251 11 550 4645
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives on October 12, 2022, 2:30 PM, at AACCSA’s physical address indicated above, at the Board Meeting Room.
- All other information pertinent to this announcement is found in the particular bid documents, which bidders should strictly follow.
- AACCSA shall reserve the right to cancel all or part of these bids.
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
P.O. Box: 2458
Tel: +251 11 550 4645
Mexico Square, Chamber of Commerce Building,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia