The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA) with funding from the Initiative Africa invites eligible consultancy firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0115518055
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/28/2021
ADDIS ABABA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & SECTORAL ASSOCIATIONS
Before preparing a Tender Dossier for consultant services, the user must be familiar with the Sida Procurement Guidelines, must have chosen a procurement method and selection variant, and the most suitable contract form.PrefaceThis document constitutes Sida´s Standard Tender Dossier (STD). The STD should be used whenever possible in the procurement of consultant services financed by Sida where procurement is conducted in accordance with Sida Procurement Guidelines (SPG). The STD should always be used in conjunction with the use of Open or Selective Tendering under Quality and Cost Based Selection as well as Least Cost Selection. However, Clients are also encouraged to use this STD for Simplified Tendering and Single Source Selection whenever appropriate.
- The STD includes standard formats with guidance information for the Invitation to Tender, the Tender Information Sheet, the Instructions to Tenderers, the Tender Forms, the Terms of Reference and the Contract Forms. The Instructions to Tenderers and General Conditions of Contract may not be modified under any circumstances. However, the Tender Information Sheet and the Special Conditions of Contract should be used to reflect specific assignment conditions.
- All explanatory and guidance information presented in “ITALICS” shall be removed from the final Tender Dossier.
The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA) with funding from the Initiative Africa invites eligible consultancy firms to conduct a study on “Situational Analysis of Trade Facilitation for Increased Trade“.
The conditions of the bids are the following:-
- Interested bidders can collect the detail Bid document from AACCSA’s Office located in Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Kirkos Sub-city, Kebele 10, Mexico Square, Chamber of Commerce Building 2nd Floor, Room No. 217;
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial proposals in two separate sealed and stamped envelopes.
- Bidders must to present a renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Payer Identification Certificate and bid security of birr 5,000.00 (five thousand) in the form of CPO along with their technical bid document.
- Bids must be submitted to the address indicated under No. 1 above on or before September 28, 2021, 2:00 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the physical address indicated above or through fax no. +251 11 551 1479, or email@example.com
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives on September 28, 2021, 2:30 PM, at AACCSA’s physical address indicated above, at the Board Meeting Room.
- All other information pertinent to this announcement is found in the particular bid documents, which bidders should strictly follow.
- AACCSA shall reserve the right to cancel all or part of these bids.
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
P.O. Box: 2458
Tel: +251 11 551 8055 Fax: +251 11 551 1479
Mexico Square, Chamber of Commerce Building,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia