The Ahadu bank S.Co. is planning to purchase Light Box (External signage)
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/31/2022
- Phone Number : 0115260796
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/15/2022
Invitation of Bid
Procurement reference No. Ahad bank/FPMD/003/2022/23
Bid for Light Box (External signage)
- The Ahadu bank S.Co. is planning to purchase the above goods and services.
- The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the directive of the Bank and other relevant laws of the land.
- A complete set of the tender document can be obtained from the Bank’s Facility and Procurement Management Directorate office, which is located Infront of Flamingo Restaurant Sun shine Building, Ahadu Bank head office 6th floor, upon payment of non-refundable Br. 200.00 (Two hundred only) for the document.
- Interested bidder can collect the tender document during office hours (Monday-Friday) From 8:30-12:00 am 1:00- 4:30 pm and Saturday from 8:30- 12:00 starting Aug. 29, 2022 upon presenting cash deposit receipt.
- The bid must be accompanied by bid bond amounting Br. 10,000.00 in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash payment order (CPO).
- Bidders must deposit sealed bid document in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before Sept. 15,2022 at 10:00am to the Bank’s Facility and Procurement Management Directorate office located in front of Flamingo Restaurant Sun Shine Building Ahadu Bank Head office 6th
- The bid will be opened on Sept. 15,2022 at 10:30 in the Facility and Procurement Management Directorate office in the presence of bidders and /or their representative (who wish to attend the opening session)
- Interested eligible bidders could also abstain further information from the Bank’s Facility and Procurement Management Directorate Office 0911 642-857, 0988 909-917.
- Bidders shall comply with all the preconditions mentioned herein above.
- The Bank reserve the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully at any time.
AHADU BANK S.CO.
Facility and Procurement Management Directorate
Tel. +251-115-260796 /0911-642857/0988- 909-917